Aftermath of You Going Abroad (Samezuka)

Rin: On the last day of your trip, you, Rin, and Haru met up at the ocean to see each other before you guys boarded the plane. Rin said that he wanted to show you guys a nice restaurant that he went to all the time when he was in Australia. "So, what do you guys want?" He asked, as you guys sat in the restaurant. "I'll take (f/f)," you said, and continued looking through the menu for drinks. "And I'll have mackerel, and water," Haru said, as he slid the menu in the table. "I'll have (drink)," you said, and you closed the menu, putting it on the table. After your meal, it was time to go. On the plane, you were sitting next to Rin, and Haru was sitting alone. The last thing you remember was looking at the beautiful lights, before drifting off to sleep, as the plane took off to Japan.

Sousuke: You had the best time at the concert and you even got a picture with (Favorite band member). Now you were going back to Japan after a week. The night before your flight you pulled out a picture of you and Sousuke. 'Hopefully he's not mad," you thought, as you finished packing up. The next day you boarded the plane and fell asleep as soon as you got in your seat, since you didn't get as much sleep that night. When you woke up, the plane had landed in Japan, and you hurriedly got your things, and got off the plane. You knew your parents were too busy to pick you up, and your friends were probably too busy. "Better get a cab," you muttered. Suddenly, your phone was pulled out of your hand, and someone engulfed you into a hug. "No need for a cab," Sousuke said. "Sousuke!" You exclaimed, and hugged him tightly. "Sorry for kind of yelling at you before you left," he apologized, and hugged you tighter. "It's fine, Sousuke," you smiled and kissed him. That night he took you home and fed you ice cream.

Nitori: When you arrived, Nitori was elated, because he missed you, and he was lonely. The first day you came home, Nitori spent the whole day cuddling you, and watching movies with you and feeding you. You spent your days telling you about America, and how big it was. The cities you visited were as big as Tokyo, and there were a whole bunch of them. You told him about how many people there were, and how big everything was. You told him about how there were restaurants on nearly every corner, just like Tokyo, and how easy it was to just go to a restaurant, even in small towns where in Iwatobi you'd have to go in the middle of town, and there wasn't many choices. "One day Nitori, I'll take you to America with me, and we can try all the restaurants!" You exclaimed.

Momo: "(y/n)!" Momo exclaimed, and he hugged you tightly. "Ngh... Momo... can't... breathe..." you gasped, as he finally let you go. "I'm sorry, I just missed you so much!" He screamed, and he hugged you more. "I missed you too," you laughed, and kissed him. "Tell me everything!" He yelled. "Umm, where should I start? I saw so many things, and it was beautiful there!" You said, and placed Pyunsuke on Momo's desk. "Umm, start with the bugs!" He said, and you giggled. "Well, I found so many new ones, but my parents said that I couldn't bring them back with me," you pouted. "That's okay," Momo said. "Yeah, and the plants were so pretty! No wonder so many bugs live there!" You said, excitedly. The whole day went by, and you were still talking about your experience.

Seiji: When you guys went back to Japan, many people were waiting for you. You yawned, as you went into your dorm. "I'm tired," you whined, as you leaned on Seiji. "Okay baby, take a nap," he said, and hugged you. "But that'll mess up my sleeping schedule," you complained. "Well, I don't know what to tell ya," he said, and ruffled your hair. "Uggghhhh," you groaned, and plopped on the couch. Seiji kissed you and held you in his arms, rocking you back and fourth. Soon, you were sleeping soundly in his arms. That night you guys missed dinner, and just slept.