When You Turn Into a Cat (Samezuka)

Rin: You couldn't look at Rin and said he loved cats. Nope, he hates them and he shows it too, but there was one particular day where Rin and Sousuke were running along the sidewalk when they stopped to see a cat roaming along the sidewalk towards Samezuka Academy. "Hey Sousuke, it's a cat!" Rin exclaimed. "Good job, it's not like a kindergartner could know that," Sousuke said, and run rolled his eyes. "By the way, don't you hate cats?" Sousuke asked, and he watched his friend pick the cat up. "Yeah, but maybe we can leave it at the dorm until we get back," Rin said. "And then?" Sousuke ask. "And then we try finding it a home," Rin explained. Rin and Sousuke, along with the cat jogged back to Samezuka Academy. "Hey, do you know what I realize?" Sousuke asked, looking at the cat some more. "Hmm," Rin replied, digging through their cupboards to find something suitable for cats to consume. "This looks just like (y/n)," Sousuke said. "Really?" Rin asked, bringing a bowl of milk over to the cat. "Maybe," Rin shrugged. They placed the cat in a big box with tons of blankets and some food and water, and then went back to their run. When they got back they walked into their dorm to find you standing their. "Hey guys, Rin texted me I could come in," you said. "Where's the cat?" Sousuke asked. "What cat?" You asked. "The one in the box," Rin said. "There was nothing there when I came in," you explained, and you were right, there wasn't anything in the box. No blankets, or food or anything.

Sousuke: Sousuke was taking a nap when something woke him up. At first he thought it was you, but then he realized that it was a pair of small hands- no they were paws! Paws were giving him a little massage. He thought that you were helping Makoto out and leaving random animals into his dorm again. "Ughh (y/n), stop bringing animals into my dorm," he groaned, still half asleep, but he didn't hear an answer. "(Y/n)?" He asked, opening one eye. All he heard in response was a 'meow.' He then opened both eyes and reached back. He felt a furry, small body in his hands. "Did (y/n) leave a cat in my dorm and leave?" He wondered and then he looked at the cat a little closer. The cat's fur was the exact same color as your hair, and it's shiny eyes looked exactly like yours. Sousuke sighed and carried the cat to the kitchen. "You must be hungry aren't you?" He asked, rubbing the cat behind it's ears. "Yeah? Well I'll cook some fish for you, but here's some milk in the meantime," he poured some milk in the bowl and put some fish on the stove. Sousuke then put the cat down to go to the bathroom. When he came out he saw you sitting in the living room? "(Y/n)?" He asked, looking at you. "Yeah? Hey, Sousuke, are you cooking fish? And why is there milk in a bowl?" You asked. "For the cat you left over here," he replied. "What cat?"

Nitori: One day Nitori was taking a walk and on the way back to his dorm he saw a little cat who reminded him of you standing at the door of Samezuka Academy. "What're you doing here?" He asked, picking it up and snuggling it. "Hmm, I can't keep you here, but maybe my mom will want you. I'll take you to here tomorrow," he smiled and took it back to his dorm. "I have practice now, but I'll feed you first," he said, half expecting a reply. He poured some milk into a bowl and placed some fish on a plate and then organized a little bed for the cat made from blankets and pillows and then he bid the cat goodbye and left for practice. When Nitori got back from practice he smiled to himself when he found the cat curled into a ball on the mountain of pillows and blankets. He went on with his night, of course ending with him going to sleep. The next morning he woke up, but the cat was gone. Instead, there was a plate of delicious food on the table and a note that read, 'thank you for taking care of me last night. -(Y/n)'

Momo: One day while playing in a field Momo found a cat that reminded him of his girlfriend, (y/n). He picked it up and went back to his house. Once back at his home he set the cat on the ground and decided that he should go get it cat food. "Okay, you will stay here, but make sure to not eat any of my bugs," he said. The car looked unfazed by him. "Or you won't get food," that got the cat's attention and it backed away from Momo's collection of bugs. When Momo came back he had a small bag of cat food and two small bowls. One bowl he poured cat food in and in the other he poured milk in. He was surprised by how fast the cat ate. That night Momo let the cat sleep in his bed with him. The next morning he woke up to find (y/n) cuddles next to him instead of the cat.

Seiji: One day Seiji was carrying groceries back to his dorm when a cat started following him. He noticed that it looked like his girlfriend, (y/n). "Hey, you look like my girlfriend, you know that?" He asked the cat. "You're really cute, but too bad I can't keep you. I'll bring you to the animal shelter tomorrow, but you can stay tonight, with me," Seiji said, and let the cat in his dorm room. He gave the cat some milk  and food and headed to practice. That day you were missing, and no one knew where you had gone. That night Seiji came home to the car sleeping on his bed. He laughed a little at the cute cat and got ready for bed. That night he slept on the couch in fear that the cat might hurt him. The next morning he woke up and saw you there, instead of the cat.