Your First Date (Samezuka)

Rin: You were heading to the movies for your first date. You two decided on a horror movie, for you both enjoy getting scared, and Rin may or may not have wanted to hold you in his arms if you got scared. Rin got the two of you tickets and drinks and popcorn. You two sat m at the back row, where it was the darkest. Jump scares popped out throughout the movie so many times that it didn't scare you anymore, but it was a little different for Rin. Every jump scare he would jump a foot above his seat, and start shaking. You managed to hold your laughter in, but near the end of the movie there was a really big jump scare and Rin not only jumped out of his seat and landed on the ground, he was the only one in the theater to scream. That was the last scene in the movie before they roll credits and you bursted out laughing. Rin grumbled and said it wasn't funny, but the whole theater was looking at him like he was crazy.

Sousuke: For your first date Sousuke takes you to an amusement park. Sure he wasn't the amusement park type of guy, and he preferred quiet over loud, but anything to bring out the best side in you, the cheerful, childish, fun loving side of you. You hopped around the park looking at every little thing, and wanting to go on every single ride. Sousuke was holding the giant (fav animal) plush that he won you at a game of ring toss. "Oooo! Sousuke can we go on this next?!" You exclaim pointing to a random roller coaster. Sousuke sighed, and shook his head. "No, (f/n). You know you don't do well with roller coasters," he said. "Awwwww," you pouted, but knew that he meant well. He grabbed your hand and lead you to a food booth. "Here, let's get some food. Then we can play more games," your boyfriend suggested. You nodded smelling the scent of (favorite food). After he'd order you your food, and played some more games, and not going on any roller coaster rides he dropped you off with your prizes and left. You smiled and walked inside casually, because being a 17 year old girl, walking around with 20 random stuffed animals was not weird.

Nitori: Your cute boyfriend and you were packing your things to go to the beach. The weather was sunny, and warm, and you two thought it was the perfect time for a date. Not just any date, your first date. As soon as you step onto the soft, yellow sand, Nitori starts to drag you to the water. "Ahh! Nitori! What are you doing!?" You yelled, as he continues to drag you. "C'mon (f/n), I'm showing you the new stroke I just perfected!" He said, happily. You laughed, sometimes your boyfriend can be a total child, but you loved him anyway. Nitori immediately started to swim as soon as he got into the water. "Good job!" You cheer, as he approached the shore, where you had moved to just because you didn't like standing in the cold water. "Thanks," Nitori said. "I'm hungry, let's go eat," you say, walking back to the sand. Nitori followed after and grabbed the blanket as you grabbed the picnic basket. "Hmm, let's see. We got sandwiches, soda, and chips," you say, pulling items out of the basket. The two of you ate quietly, and then enjoyed the beach some more. Dark clouds started to appear in the sky, signaling rain and storms. "It's getting cold..." You said to yourself. "Hey, (f/n). Let's go before it storms," Nitori suggested. You hugged your arms to your chest and nodded. Nitori suddenly noticed that you seemed cold and offered you the jacket he brought with him and you happily took it. You grab the blanket and he grabbed the basket and you held each other's hand as you walk to the car.

Momo: Momo took you to a museum, which had a special exhibit about bugs and critters. You seemed really excited, but you also wondered if Momo ever did anything else. After the bug exhibit Momo said that he was going to take you out for lunch. He held your hand and skipped down the streets, laughing and making you smile every step of the way. When you reach the restaurant you realized that it was very expensive, and you and Momo did not have the right clothes. "Momo! This place is expensive! Plus look at us. We look nothing like the people in there, they'll think we're up to something, and it doesn't help that we are teenagers either!" You exclaim. Momo shook his head. "My uncle owns the place, I come here all the time!" Momo pulled you into the building. "Ahh, Momo! Welcome back!" An old, cheerful voice rang from the back room. "Uncle William!" Momo cheered and threw his hands up. After their reunion he two of you got seated and waiters got your order and you seemed to have gotten your food quickly. After your delicious meal Momo walked you home, and as you approach your home he pecked your cheek, leaving you a blushing mess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you guys so much for 100+ votes!