When You Get Them a Pet (Iwatobi)

This chapter was requested by @Redwood2003.
----------------------------------------------

Haru: Since Haru's birthday was coming up you wanted to buy him a nice present. You went to the pet store and you looked at all the fish. Well, now you can go ahead and tell him that there were no dolphins here. You decided that it was best to stick with a goldfish, and since he already had one, maybe he wouldn't mind a second one. Later that day you knocked on his door and he was wearing his blue apron, and holding a ladle when he answered. "Hey Haru, I wanted to get you something as an early birthday present," you said, and held out the goldfish bowl to him. "Hmm?" He asked, peering into the bowl. "But I already have a goldfish," he said in a monotone. "Yeah, but maybe they could be friends?" You asked, and he took the bowl inside. A few weeks later Haru came up to you and said, "please don't sneak a bunch of tiny little goldfish into my bowl."

Makoto: Since you and Makoto recently moved out into a house of your own, you decided to get a pet in the house to keep you guys company since your siblings weren't there (pretend you have siblings if you don't), and his siblings weren't there, and it was now oddly quiet, and a little dull in the house. Since you know that Makoto was a cat person, you went to the pet store and was looking around for a kitten to buy. Now that you have graduated high school, and have moved away from Iwatobi, you had to find a pet store near your new home. Too bad the internet wasn't set up yet. After searching around town you found a cute little pet store that had a bunch of little kittens for sale. You picked a white kitten with a red bow around its neck, like the one in a picture of Makoto you found (picture above). You bought the kitten and when home to surprised him. "Makoto, I got us a child!" You said. "How many times do I have to tell you, you cannot just take babies that you see home?" Makoto joked. "No, really Makoto, I got us a cat," you said, as Makoto looked at you. "Surprise!" You smiled, and handed him the cat. Makoto was touched that you cared about him, and listened to him talk to himself in the shower about wanting a cat in the house.

Nagisa: For his birthday, you got him a bunny since it reminded you of him. It was cute, cuddly, and this one had a habit of constantly eating, just like Nagisa. You smiled as you walked down the street with the cage in your hand. The bunny was white and was chewing on a carrot happily as you went to Nagisa's house. When you got there Nagisa let you into the house and you realized that it was only you. "Nagisa, where is everyone?" You asked. "They'll come soon, you're just early," he replied. "Well umm, here's your present!" You exclaimed, and handed him the bunny. "It's so cute! Like (y/n)!" He laughed. "I'm gonna name it... (y/n)!"

Rei: You were walking past the pet store when something caught your eye. You looked into the window and saw that the store had an iguana on display. You smiled and thought and Rei wanting a pet. He said that he didn't want a cat or dog, or anything with fur or feathers pretty much, but he hasn't been able to find anything suited for him. You smiled and went inside. You take the iguana to the counter and smiled brightly. You paid for the Ian's and then headed for Rei's house. When you got there, you saw Rei sitting on his porch reading a pet catalogue. "Hey," you smiled, and sat next to him. "Hmm?" He replied, and continued reading. You set the iguana on his lap, making him jump. "What is this?" He asked. "An iguana," you replied. "I got it for you since you were having trouble finding a nice pet," you said, and he nodded. "Thank you, and iguana was one of my top choices, I just couldn't find a place that sold any," Rei explained. "Anyways, I'm gonna name it Evan. Evan the Iguana."