When You Miss Each Other (Iwatobi)

This chapter is also   for @xXNerdasaurus01Xx
----------------------------------------------

Haru: You studying in Australia was a torture chamber for Haru. Each day he went to school, passing your house knowing you weren't there. Haru still stayed a quiet boy, but everyone could tell that he was hurting. Every night you would come home to see a message from Haru and whenever Haru got the chance he would look at his phone to see a message from you. Day after day Haru would just mope around, sometimes going to your house to help with your younger siblings and help out your parents. Haru usually goes to the ocean and look to the direction of Australia and whisper, "if I could swim to Australia I would. Trust me, (y/n), I would." One day he was on the beach looking onward to Australia when he realized how much he was missing you. He knew he was missing you, but now standing there the feeling was unbearable. Suddenly, he felt warm arms wrap around him, as he looked behind him he saw someone he thought he wouldn't see again for a long while. "(Y/N)!"

Makoto: The pet shop was lonely without you. Makoto didn't like the fact that you were in China. He didn't like the fact that you were away from him. Anywhere, anytime, he just didn't like it. He was only counting down the days until you were back from China. Everyone else missed you too. From Haru to Ren and Ran, they all missed you. Makoto sighed heavily as the rain poured down, onto the rooftop.
------------Meanwhile In China----------
You were sitting in the hospital waiting room, wanting to go in your aunt's room, but visiting hours were over and 'no kids allowed'. You sat there thinking about Makoto and how you'd rather be with him, cuddling on the couch or something, but no. You had to be with your sick aunt, and technically not even be with her! You looked up to see the clock ticking and finally your parents were coming through the doors. Your parents said that you guys were heading back to Japan early. As in tonight.
----------------------------------------------
The next morning you were back in Japan, as you woke up you saw that your were back in your own bed, in your own room... Now it was time to surprise your boyfriend. You headed to the pet store and opened the door. "Welcome, how may I help- (Y/N)!" Makoto exclaimed as you ran towards him, hugging him tightly.

Rei: You guys arrived in (random country) one afternoon and Rei was already on it to find the dorms and the schedules and maps, while you were admiring the scenery. "Oohh Rei, look!" You kept screaming. Rei would look once in a while, but not much. He just held your hands as you made it to the school.
----------------------------------------------
A week later class was in session. You and Rei took off in different directions. You had thought that your schedules were a little more similar, but no. You guys barely had time to see each other. You and Rei only got to spend time with each other every night and weekend, otherwise it was as if you guys were strangers. Rei also started missing you. No one in his class was as smart as you were. They didn't understand him as you did. Every morning when he woke he used to be excited be in school, now he couldn't wait until night time to talk to his princess.

Nagisa: You were only leaving for about 4 days, but Nagisa has officially made it the most lonely 4 days of his life. Even the weather seemed to agree with him. He decided that when you came home he would have a giant surprise basket waiting for you. So, Nagisa went out and bought a bunch of sweets for you. Then he ate them all. After about 5 tries, he finally made one basket that he didn't end up eating. When you came home the first thing you did was go to Nagisa's house. You were surprised and super happy that Nagisa had made you something, and had thought about you. You also guessed that it took him at least 3 tries to make a candy basket that he didn't eat first.