When You Turn Into a Cat (Iwatobi)

This was requested by @HylianSwan86

Haru: One day Haru was walking down the street when he spotted a cat with (h/c) fur and (e/c) eyes. He picked it up and it meowed. Its meow sounded like 'Haru' to him, and he looked at it surprised. "(Y/n)?" He asked, finally realizing its similarities to you. The cat nodded and rubbed its face against his. For the rest of the day Haru took you everywhere with him, and did everything with you. From bring you to restaurants, and an aquarium, all in which you had to be removed from, but you guys had the best date. You even thought that the date you guys had while you were a cat was better than the dates you went on while you were human. That night Haru put you next to him on the ground, and he gave you a pillow, a mackerel dinner, and a blanket, as he went to bed. The next day he woke up and he felt someone next to him. "(Y/n)? You're human!" You exclaimed and hugged you. "Yeah, I am..." you said, confused. "I thought you were a cat!" Haru said. "Maybe we should get you checked out..."

Makoto: One day Makoto was walking to the pet shop, when he saw a (h/c) cat walking along the street. For some reason instead of putting it up for adoption, he held it and took it home, and went back to work. That day you didn't come to work, nor did you answer the phone. Your friends didn't know where you were and your family was out of town, so all of your friends decided to wait to tell them. When Makoto got home from work the first thing that happened was that the cat was right there to greet him. "Hey kitty, you know you remind me of my girlfriend," he said, and rubbed the kitten's head as it rubbed against his leg. Since he was alone that day he ran out and got a can of cat food and poured it into a bowl for the cat. Then hr cuddled on the couch after dinner and let it sleep in the bed with him. The next morning he felt something or someone super close to him, and his eyes flew open. "I'm sorry kitty did I squish you?" He exclaimed. "Makoto?" You asked, feeling his forehead. "So it was a dream?" "What was a dream?"

Nagisa: One day while skipping on the sidewalk to the candy store Nagisa saw a kitty standing in front of the door of the candy store, so he ran over there as fast as he can. "Kitty!" He exclaimed like a little kid, and rushed to hold it. "You look like my girlfriend, your fur color is her hair color, and you guys share the same eye color too! Hmm, and since you are in front of the candy store you must like sweets too huh?" He asked, looking at the cat and cuddling it to his chest until the cat meowed loudly. "Oops, sorry kitty, am I squishing you?" Nagisa asked, releasing his hug. "I think I'll call you (y/n)," he said, and carried the cat into the store. He has a habit of naming things after you. When he returned home he got some fish from his kitchen, and fed it to the cat. Soon he fell asleep on the floor while watching the cat play around. "Nagisa, Nagisa!" He heard someone calling his name. "Hmm?" He groaned, opening his eyes. "Are you alright?" He looked up and saw you looking at him worriedly. "You slipped and hit your head while getting some fish," you explained to him, and helped him up. "What was I going to do with fish?" He asked. "You were going to feed the cat you found in front of the candy store."

Rei: One day while going to meet you at the library Rei found a little cat walking in front of the library door purring hungrily and rubbing it's head against his legs. "You're hungry aren't you buddy?" Rei asked, pulling a bag of fish snack things out from his bag and gave it to the cat. Rei decided that he would keep the cat and the librarian let him bring the cat in that one day, and he sat there playing with the cat while waiting for you. Soon Rei grew tired of waiting and felt himself fall asleep. "Rei, Rei?" You whispered, shaking your boyfriend a little. "Hmm?" Rei groaned, opening his eyes a little. "You passed out," you said, placing your bag down on the table. "Wait, where's the cat?" "The cat?" You asked. "Yes, I found it outside. It looked just like you, cute and small, it had the same hair- I mean fur color as you- well as your hair, and the same eye color as you!" Rei exclaimed. "Well I don't see any cats, but you spilled a bunch of these fish snacks on the table," you said, pointing to the pieces of food on the table.