When You Get Them a Pet (Samezuka)

Rin: Rin should not be responsible for any life, other than his own. Also due to dorm rules you couldn't get him a pet. Therefore, you got him a cactus plant. It was small, green, prickly, and it didn't need to be watered often. You went to the store and got a cactus for Rin. The next day you brought it to his dorm. "Hey," you said, as Sousuke answered the door. "What's with the plant?" He asked. "It's for Rin," you replied. "Why? He never has time to water plants," he said. "I know, that's why I got him a cactus," you said. "But he'll kill it," Sousuke said. "can't kill a cactus by not watering it for a few weeks," you said. "Yeah, but he'll forget about it for years," Sousuke responded. While you guys were bickering about how responsible Rin is, he walked into the room. "What are you guys fighting about?" He grumbled. "How responsible you are," you said, walking over to him and giving him the cactus. "Uhh, thank you?" He said, and took it. "You better not kill that  cactus, because I don't want some cactus corpse in my dorm," Sousuke said.

Sousuke: You got Sousuke a dog after he graduated. When he moved out of the dorm and into his own home you were there to surprise him with a dog. "Hey Sousuke," you smiled, when he opened the door. "Hey (y/n), what are you doing here?" He asked. "I just came to give you this," you let the dog down and it immediately started sniffing Sousuke. "Thanks," he said, and he picked up the puppy. "You're cute," he smiled at the dog, as it licked his cheek, making him laugh. 'I got you some dog food and some dog stuff," you said, and then you headed to your car to get them. When you finished you went back inside the house to see Sousuke cuddling with his new puppy on the couch. "well there goes the no dogs on the couch rule," you laughed, and joined them on the couch.

Nitori: For Nitori's birthday you decided to get him a new pet. Since, he already had a dog, you didn't want to get him another one, and you probably didn't want to get him a cat either. After thinking about it, you were out of ideas. You didn't want to get him a snake, and not a bird. You flopped on your bed, out of ideas. A half an hour of groaning about what to get Nitori later, you found yourself walking to the pet store. Inside you saw a tiny little guinea pig, just waiting in a cage waiting to be taken to a new home. You picked up the cage and went to the counter. "I'll take this one please!" You exclaimed, making the cashier jump. "Whoops, didn't mean for that to be so loud," you smiled nervously. After paying for the guinea pig, you made your way to Nitori's house. When he opened the door he was elated to see that you got him a guinea pig.

Momo: One day you guys were out bug hunting and you spotted a (random bug). "Look Momo!" You shouted, and grabbed the bug. "Awww, I wanted to find that one!" Momo pouted. "Finders keepers, losers, weepers!" You shouted. For the rest of the day Momo acted sad, and quiet, unlike the usual him. At the end of the day you felt bad about how much Momo actually wanted the bug, and how you rubbed it in his face. "Momo!" You called out, before he was about to leave. He turned around and looked at you. "What is it?" He asked, looking at you with sad eyes. "I wanted to give you this," you handed him the bug. That day may have been full of frowns and pouts, but that night Momo went home happy.

Seiji: One morning you walked by a pet store that had just opened. Since you had nothing to do that day, you went into the store just to look around. In the store you found a snake, and that made you think of Seiji and how he's always wanted to go and get one, except that he's never had the time, and when he was little his parents wouldn't let him have one, and the only reason Momo was allowed all those bugs was because of how educated he was about them. Thinking about your boyfriend you bought the snake and headed to his house. "Hey Seiji, I need you to lay down and close your eyes," you said, as soon as he let you in. "Why?" He asked. "Because I have a surprise for you, it's in my car, so I have to go get it, just blindfold yourself and lay down," you explained. "You better not be pulling a David Dobrik right now and pour cockroaches on me or something," he said, and grabbed the blindfold from your hand. You smiled, and left to get the snake. You gently set the snake on him. "Open your eyes," you said, watching him open his eyes, and then look at you with happiness.

----------------------------------------------
Another quick shameless self promo here, I made a BL story called My Best Friend, My Boyfriend, the old name was OC! Ethan Ray x OC! Larg Sanno. Re story, like my other one, is revolved around my friends. I also would like to thank you for over 180k views, I truly appreciate it ❤️.