Studying Together (Samezuka)

Rin: Rin was always busy with swim practice, and because you guys went to different schools, it was harder for you guys to study together, but because you had a big test coming up, Rin made time for you two to study together. You brought your things over to his dorm, and sat at the table. A few minutes later he came out of the shower, and checked the time. "So you just let yourself in huh," he said, and you nodded. "I don't have time to knock," you said. He made his way to the table and picked up your notes. "Hmm, we already studied this here, do I'll know what to do," he sat down with a towel wrapped around his neck. About an hour later you guys were done studying and he was walking you to the door. "Thank you," you said. "No problem," Rin smiled, and leaned in for a kiss. "Ahem," someone cleared their throat behind you guys. "Cockblock Sousuke," you guys mumbled.

Sousuke: You groaned and flopped onto your desk. You had a big test coming up, but you didn't want to study. You couldn't understand anything that the teacher went over, and her recommended teaching methods were confusing and boring. You were about to fall asleep when your door opened. "Sousuke?" You mumbled, as you saw a tall, muscular figure walk through the door. "Hey sleepy," he said, and ruffled your hair. "Stoooopppp, it took me an hour to get my hair like this," you complained. "Well it's time to spend another hour studying for the test your mom told me about," Sousuke said, and picked up a textbook on your desk. "Fine, but only because I love you," you said, and sat up. For the next hour you spent with Sousuke studying, and taking notes on what you still need to look over. When your mom came upstairs to check on you two, you both were passed out on your bed.

Nitori: You and Nitori don't typically study with each other, but more like study next to each other, and study different things. The places you study at include the library, your home, or his dorm. Usually, you try to avoid the dorm as much as possible, due to all the noise from the guys. Today, you were forced to go to the dorm, due to Nitori's practice. "Do we really have to?" You asked. "Yes, I have an early practice tonight, and if we want to get any work done, we should stay here," he said. "Fine, but you owe me one," you said, and sat your stuff down. Nitori nodded, and sat next to you. "Hmm, what should we study first-" you started to ask yourself when, BANG! "Ah!" You screamed, and grabbed onto Nitori's arm. "What was that?" You asked. "Umm.. the guys playing dodgeball in the hallway?" Nitori chuckled nervously. "That's allowed?" You asked, and he nodded sheepishly. An hour of clanging, banging, and probably a few broken vases later, Nitori had to go to practice. "Umm sorry, I have practice," Nitori said, and walked you to the door. "Never again will we study here!" You yelled. "Yes ma'am."

Momo: Momo was not a guy to study, and you had to learn that the hard way. "Momo, we have to study," you whined, and waited for Momo to come back in the room. "But I don't wanna~" he whined back. "Momo, we have to ace this test to get into college!" You exclaimed. "What's the big deal about college anyway?" He scoffed, and crossed his arms. "We have to get into college together, so we can study bugs together, and make money off of our discoveries, and have a good life!" You explained to him. "Fiiinnnneee," he said. "But only for our big dream together," he said, and sat down next to you. "Good Momo," you said, and opened your books. You finally got Momo to study, but never will you try again. Studying takes a lot of brain power, but getting Momo to study, is a whole new level.

Seiji: Like his little brother, Seiji wasn't much of a study person. "But Seiji, we have to study," you said, and pointed to your books. "Why? I can make a living as an Olympic swimmer, and make enough money for the both of us," he said, and flexed his biceps. "Yeah? Well, you can only do sports for so long, and then you have a get a regular job, and plus, if you have bad grades you'll get kicked off the team," you said. "Fine, I'll study, but only for an hour," he pouted, and sat down, picking up a book. You looked at him, and started to laugh. "Hmm, what's so funny? I'm studying, like you asked my to," he said, and looked at you annoyed. "Umm Seiji," you said. "Yeah?" He replied, and looked at you. "The book," you said, and laughed some more. "What's wrong?" He asked. "You're holding it upside down."