When He Sees You With Another Boy (Iwatobi)

This chapter was requested by @TINTED_TAEHUNG I hope you enjoy!

Haru: It was the end of the year and everyone was busy. Haru and the rest of the team were busy getting ready for nationals; meanwhile, you were busy getting ready for finals. Since Haru was busy practicing for hours on end, you didn't want to bother him. For your last science project, you were paired up with (r/b/n). (R/b/n) was a basketball player; he was popular, tall, and handsome; the whole shebang. You and (r/b/n) were leaving the school and you guys started to make your way to the school library. For some reason, the library was in a separate building, so you guys headed to the library immediately after school ended. (R/b/n) was acting extremely flirty and a little too touchy and cuddly for comfort. You kept trying to avoid his touch, but then he would wrap his arm around your shoulder and pull you closer. Little did you know, Haru was watching the two of you. The two of you were walking past the pool, when you heard someone call your name. "(Y/n)!" Someone yelled. You turned around, "Haru? Aren't you supposed to be practicing?" You asked, when you realized it was your boyfriend. "Yeah, but I need someone to time me," he replied. "Isn't Makoto there? I thought he was there today," you said. "No, he's not here," Haru said, looking towards the locker rooms. "Well, I'm kind of busy-" you started. "Please, (y/n), I'm begging you," Haru said nonchalantly. "Fine," you sighed, giving in. "(R/b/n), you can head to the library without me, I promised I'll be there later," you said, looking at (r/b/n). "Sure thing," he replied, leaving you and Haru. When you and Haru got to the pool, Haru immediately jumped in. After you timed his first lap, the locker room door opened. "Makoto? What are you dong here?" You asked. "What do you mean? I'm always here," Makoto said. "Haru said you were gone today," you replied. The both of you looked at Haru but it was too late; he'd already started another lap.

Makoto: You, Makoto, and the swim team, and Gou were on vacation together. For spring break you guys went to a resort near the ocean. On the first day there, you and Gou separated from the boys, for all they wanted to do was swim. "(Y/n)! Look!" Gou exclaimed, pointing to a room a little ways down the hall from the resort lobby. "What is it?" You replied, still drowsy, since you just woke up. "It's a spa!" Gou said, "let's go!" She pulled you into the room. Immediately, there was a calming effect around you guys. A lady came up to you guys and handed you robes. When you and Gou went to change you quickly texted Makoto about getting a massage, a manicure, and pedicure. After your massage you guys were walked to chairs where you were going to get your pedicures. The person that was going to the be doing your pedicure was a man, in which Gou was extremely jealous of. "(Y/n), your so lucky! First, you get Makoto, now you have this hottie doing your toes!" She whispered. "Hey, hey, calm down, he's probably listening to you right now," you snapped, getting a whine from her. After getting your toes done, the same guy did your nails. Afterwards, he walked you to the door, "hey... (Y/n)?" He said. "Uhh, yeah, did you get my name from her?" You asked, pointing to Gou. "Yeah, between you and me, she's kind of loud," the guy replied, making you laugh. Meanwhile, you didn't see Makoto walking towards you guys; he was done swimming and wanted to take you out to lunch. "My name is (r/b/n). How long are you guys staying here?" (R/b/n) asked. "We are only here for spring break, so a few more days," you said. "Oh really? Maybe I could show you around sometime," he offered. "I'm not so sure about that," you heard a voice from behind you. "Makoto!" You said, running to him, and giving him a big hug. "I think she's going to be alright with me," Makoto smirked.

Nagisa: You and Nagisa were at an amusement park. It was halfway through the day, and you were exhausted; however, Nagisa was not. He offered to buy some food, while you were resting on a bench. You watched Nagisa walk to the end of a long line. 'It's going to be awhile,' you thought to yourself. "Hey there," you heard a voice next to you. "Hey," you replied, and looked over. It was a tall guy, with dark brown hair, styled messily on top of his head. "It's kind of hot out here, isn't it?" He asked, fanning himself. "Yeah, it is. I guessed it's normal for this time of year," you replied; it was the middle of summer after all. "True," the boy replied. You and the boy, who you found out was (r/b/n) started a conversation. You found out that you guys shared many common interests, such as the same music taste, favorite types of books, and genre of movies. Suddenly, (r/b/n) pointed behind you, "hey, is that your little brother?" he asked. You turned around to see Nagisa holding two sandwiches and two bottles of water in his arms. "Uh, no, this is my boyfriend, Nagisa. Nagisa, meet (r/b/n)," you said, pointing from Nagisa to (r/b/n). "Hmph," Nagisa huffed, and sat between you two. After a few minutes of awkward laughter and jokes, (r/b/n) made an excuse, and left.

Rei: You were helping Rei pick out a present for Nagisa's birthday. You and Rei were buying him a joint present, since you didn't know what he liked, so you were banking on Rei's opinion. The first store you guys went to was a candy store. It was the biggest candy store that you've ever been to, with endless aisles and shelves. "Hey, (y/n), let's split up, and see if we can find something for Nagisa," Rei said, already looking through aisles. "Sure thing, is there something specific that he would like?" You asked. Rei shrugged, "Eh, if he can eat it, he will like it," he replied. "Alright, thanks," you giggled, heading the opposite direction as Rei. You were a few aisles over when a boy walked into the aisle and smiled at you. At first you didn't notice, but after a moment, he broke the silence, "hey there," he said. "Huh? Oh hey," you replied nonchalantly, still distracted by the candy. "Is there something you're looking for? My sister loves candy, so I come here a lot to get her some," he said. "Uhh, I'm looking for something for my friend. It's his birthday, but I'm not sure what he likes," you said. "Hmm, here, I've got something for you. Everyone likes them, I can guarantee it," the boy said. He walked you down a few aisles and picked up a box of colorful looking candies. "I think he'd loves these," you said, "thank you!" The boy nodded and you turned to start looking for Rei. As soon as you turned, you were met with Rei looking slightly angry. "Oh, hey Rei. I was coming to look for you," you said. "So who's your friend?" Rei asked, glaring at the boy. "I'm (r/b/n)," the boy spoke from behind you, "I was just helping her look for some candy," (r/b/n) continued. "Well, thank you, but I think we must get going now," Rei replied, wrapping his arm around you, and walking you away. What you didn't see was Rei shooting a glare and then a smirk towards (r/b/n).