When They're Sick (Samezuka)

Rin: Rin got sick, and he kept saying that he was fine. "I'm fine," he kept saying. "You are not," you said. "I'll take some medicine, rest, not work myself too hard, blah, blah, blah," he said, and waved you away. "But I wanna take care of you," you whined, and hugged him. "No," he said. "Yes," you argued. "No, I'm not a baby," he said. "But you're my baby!" You laughed. "Ugh, fine, you can take care of me for a day, but that's it." You rolled your eyes and nodded. That night you let him stay at your house and you made home soup, made sure he took his medicine, and made him skip practice to rest.

Sousuke: Sousuke hasn't been feeling well lately, and he keeps trying to convince you he's okay to practice for nationals. At first you thought it was nothing, but now he's become tired, moody, and achy. "Come on Sousuke, you need rest," you urged, and pulled him towards the exit of the pool. "No (y/n), I'm fine," he said, and tried to shake you off. "Sousuke, stop acting like everything's okay," you said, and managed to pull him out the door. "Now, let's get you to your dorm, and give you some food, and a massage, okay?" You asked. He nodded eagerly to the thought of your massages. You led him back to his dorm, and you cooked him some soup and you also fed him. Yes, Sousuke agreed to you offering to feed him. After that, you used your magical hands, to massage his back and shoulders until he fell asleep.

Nitori: Your poor Nitori has fallen sick over the winter, and you being a great girlfriend and all decided to help him out. Since his parents aren't home ever, you let him stay in your house, just until he gets better. "Aww Nitori, you're burning up," you said, as you felt his forehead. "I know," he groaned. "Here's some medicine," you handed him a cup of reddish liquid. "Thanks, you're the best," he smiled, and he drank the medicine. "What would you like for dinner?" You asked, opening your cupboard. "It doesn't matter, anything you make is fine," he said, and then he fell asleep. A few days pass and he was feeling better. "Thanks for taking care of me!" He waved, and walked home.

Momo: "(y/n)~" Momo whined, as he laid on the couch. "Yes, Momo?" You replied, as you poured him a cup of orange juice. "I'm hungry~" he groaned from his room. "Okay, I'll make you something," you sighed, walking up to his room, and placing the juice on his nightstand. "Thanks," he said and he took a sip. Momo being sick was literally a girl on her time of the month. Except with less cravings, and more whining for no absolute reason. "I don't feel good," Momo whined again. "Well I'm trying to make you soup!" You said loudly. By the time you got up there he was already fast asleep.

Seiji: Seiji was sleeping in his bed as you prepared his food. To start off your winter break, Seiji caught a cold. You guys get 2 weeks off and for the first four days, he's been sick. Slowly, he's getting better, but you still had to take care of him. A bit later you knocked on his door. "Seiji? Are you awake yet?" You asked, and looked at him. Nope. You sighed, and left his food on the table. Five minutes later he woke up and you heard a cough. You went to to the bedroom and he was eating. "Hey babe," you smiled. "Hey, thanks for the food, I'm feeling a lot better," he smiled, making you feel warm inside. "No problem," you said. Later, you gave him his medicine, and he was soon well again, to where you can cuddle and watch movies on the couch.