ADDING SEIJI!! Pt. 1

So because of a request I'm adding Seiji to the scenarios.

How you meet: You were a swimmer all your life, and now that you're starting college you decided to go on with swimming. Once you reached the campus and up went immediately to find your new coach. You have had many coaches in the past, some better than others, but because you were going to have this coach for four years, you wanted to make sure swimming wasn't the wrong choice for you. As you walked into the pool room you saw a crowd of people around a table. You walked over there to see what was going on. You were so distracted that you didn't see a boy in front of you. "Ouch!" Your head throbbed painfully as you look up. A boy with fiery hair was holding his hand out to you. "You must be (f/n)." He says, and you nodded and took his outstretched hand. "I'm Seiji," he said, and you smiled. Then he pulled you up. From that day on you two relied on each other for everything.

When You Find Out You Have Feelings For Him: For a while now you've found yourself staring at him whenever you have classes together, and you felt your heart beat faster when you were around him alone. When Seiji does something sweet, you felt your face go redder than his hair. At first you didn't know what you were feeling. In fact, its been a long while, or maybe you might've never even felt that way. You couldn't remember. Your plan was to ask your roommate, who has tons of experience. "OMIGOD YOU'RE IN LOVE!!" She yelled. "Shh, not so loud," you said, smacking her playfully. "Oooooooooo," she cooed, making you blush. You decide to not talk to her about Seiji anymore, but she was right about one thing: You were head over heels for Seiji.

When He Finds Out That He Has Feelings For You: He snuck another glance at you for the third time that hour. He knew math was boring, but he didn't expect his eyes to wonder over to your figure next to him that many times. As you looked at him his cheeks went red as he looked away, and avoided your gaze. He didn't know the reason why he always got so flustered when you looked at him, or did something sweet. He also didn't like the fact that his face turned red whenever he's around you either. He then realizes that he may like you more than just a friend.

When He Gets Jealous Before You Date: You just swam a 500 (in yards) and you were exhausted. A boy approached you as you finished the last of what was in your water bottle. One of your guy friends noticed that you were out of water and offered you some of his. He sat next to you and you two shared a drink. Since you two were close and both didn't mind, but Seiji certainly did. He was jealous that you were so close to (r/b/n). He made his way over to you, grabbed the water bottle and threw it at the boy. "Seiji! What was that for?" You yelled. He grabbed your hand. "No need to share water with that guy," he scoffed, as if your friend wasn't all that good. 'What the heck? Seiji is usually a chill person, what happened?' You thought as he lead you away from the boy.

You Get Jealous Before You Date: One day after a competition Seiji promised you that he was going to take you out to lunch... He promised you that three hours ago. It's waaaay after your usual lunchtime. You two were three hours late! It's now three in the afternoon, and when you don't get your food, you're not happy. Your motto- no food= attitude. You looked over to where Seiji was and he was drowned into a group of girls. Seiji was obviously taller than them, and his hair made him easier to spot, but this even made you more grumpy. Seiji is yours. The girls need to know that you claimed him first. You marched over to the girls and pulled Seiji away from them. "Hey hey (f/n), wassup?" He asked, growing nervous at your glare. "Food now." You growled. "Wait up okay? Chill I'll be out in a minute," he said. "More like a month, you said 'a minute' like three hours ago!" You complained. "Geez fine what's gotten into you?" He asked, as you dragged him out the door. "NO FOOD EQUALS ATTITUDE!" You screamed.

He Confesses: One day after practice Seiji wanted you to meet him at the doors of the school. He said he wanted to ask you something. For some reason you felt nervous, and you didn't know why. Was it because you liked him? Or was it because... Never mind. You rushed to the front doors immediately after your practice to find Seiji already standing there. He seemed pale, and quiet. Usually, as soon as he saw you he would greet you, but no. Today he was staring out the door, with a weird look in his eyes. You couldn't figure out what emotion he wanted to express. Probably because all the emotions that you saw from him was cheerfulness and an endless ball of excited energy. "Hey Seiji?" You asked, trying to get his attention. He turned around and sighed. "Okay I know you probably won't accept, but I wanted to get this off my chest anyways. (F/n), I love you... Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, you ran over to him and hugged his muscular build. "Yes!" You screamed, making sure the whole building could hear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, so sorry for the late update, but anyways I'm adding Seiji, and since I don't want you to wait too long I will make another part with the rest of the scenarios. AND thank you so much for 10k!!!