When You Prank Him and Say You're Pregnant

Haru: You and Haru got married pretty young, straight out of college, because Haru was training to be an Olympic swimmer, and you guys probably won't have time for a wedding later, so you had a quick wedding. Needless to say, when you guys went on your honeymoon, you all made magic. When you got back you started to not feel good. When you went to the doctor they said that it was only due to the traveling/ jet lag or whatever, and it sparked an idea. You went to the gag gift shop and bought a fake pregnancy test. You were going to take it and tell Haru that you were expecting his child. That night when he got home, dinner was prepared and on the table for him. You had a nervous look on your face as you greeted him. "I notice that you made dinner," he said, sitting at the table. "I thought we agreed to prepare dinner together," he said. "I know, but I was just too excited!" You exclaimed. "Excited? For what?" He asked, scanning the table for mackerel. "Also, where's the mackerel?" Haru asked. "I'm sorry, I'm just sensitive to the smell," you replied. "What do you mean? We've been living together for years, I highly doubt that you could grow sensitive to that," Haru said. "It's possible when you have another human growing inside of you," you muttered. Haru's eyes widen as he looked at you, "are you serious?" He asked, heading over to you. "Yes Haru, I am," you pulled out the fake test. Haru stood there speechless for a second before you bursted our laughing. "No Haru, I'm not serious," you said, "it's a fake test," you said. You then heard a sigh of relief come from Haru. "Hey! Was that a sigh of relief?" You asked. "Yes, I don't have to give up my mackerel now."

Makoto: You and Makoto have been married for two years now. You were both on your mid-twenties and people were pressuring you to have kids. You and Makoto didn't plan on kids, but let's just say someone has definitely called him daddy. One day you were grocery shopping and you walked past the April Fools aisle. You saw something that caught your eye, a fake pregnancy test. You smirked and thought that it would be fun to play a little prank on your husband. That night after dinner you said that you weren't feeling good and headed to the bathroom. You quickly rinsed the test in some water and after it turned positive you gasped loudly. "What? What is it?" Makoto panicked when he heard you gasp and came running into the bathroom. You were holding the test and Makoto looked at you. "I-Is this for real?" He stuttered. "Yes, it's real. I took it earlier thinking that it was going to be negative, but I guess not," you smiled, looking into Makoto's eyes. Makoto was in pure shock, his face started to twist into some funny look. You couldn't help it anymore and your bursted our laughing, "ha! You should've seen your face, it was hilarious!" You screamed, laughing. "H-Huh? Was this a prank all along?" He asked, looking at you as you nodded. He sighed, "awww I was looking forward to being a father," he muttered. "I know Makoto, but I don't think I am pregnant yet," you said, standing in front of him. He kissed your stomach lightly, "I can't wait until there's someone in there," he said, holding your waist. "We can take a real test if you want..."

Nagisa: You and Nagisa were married, and although he'd matured in age, he was definitely not matured enough to be a father. Anyhow, you decided to test his reaction if you were to tell him that you were pregnant. You bought a fake pregnancy test, which were being sold at a local grocery store for April Fools Day. When you got home you rinsed it in some water before Nagisa got home from work. When you heard the door open you smirked, "welcome home," you said cheerfully. Nagisa smiled as he walked into the kitchen, "well someone's awfully cheerful this evening," he chuckled. "Of course, I'm so happy to be a mother!" You exclaimed, pulling out the fake test. "A mother?" Nagisa asked. You nodded, "yep! Four months along," you giggled, rubbing your stomach a bit. "Wow! Did you just find out?" Nagisa asked. You nodded, "just this afternoon," you replied. He headed over to you and bent down, kissing your stomach, "wow, are you serious?" He asked. "No, actually, it's just a prank," you replied, laughing a bit. "I wanted to see how you would react," you continued. Nagisa looked at you, "so your big stomach isn't a baby bump?" He asked. "Hey! I'm not that fat!" You exclaimed.