When You Meet His Family (Samezuka)

Rin: It was the anniversary of Rin's dad's death. Today was a bittersweet day for you guys. Today was the day that you officially meet Rin's mom, but the sorrow of losing his father still lingers. You bought some flowers to put at the grave before Rin came to pick you up. At about noon you heard the doorbell ring. "Hey Rin," you said, giving him the flowers. "It's for the grave," you said quietly. "You put them on the grave, I'm sure he'd appreciate it if you put them there yourself," Rin replied, not taking the flowers. You nodded, and you guys headed to where the grave stood. You set the flowers on the ground, and read the tombstone. "Wow, your father was an impressive man," you said, holding Rin's hand. Rin nodded, "an impressive man, but a lacking father," he mumbled. Just then you saw his little sister Kou walk up the hill with a middle-aged lady next to her. "You must be Ms. Matsuoka," you walked up to the woman and shook her hand. She nodded, "and you must be (y/n). I've heard a lot about you," she smiled, "I'm glad Rin has you by his side." You smiled, and led her to the punch blanket that you and Rin had set up before she arrived. For the rest of the afternoon you talked about Mr. Matsuoka, and what he was like. You learned that he was like Rin, hardworking, determined, competitive, and strong. However, he was always away and busy, that he never had time for his children. Gou was like her mother, joyful, curious, and well let's say her mother had quite a taste in men before she settled with Mr. Matsuoka. At the end of the day Rin walked you home, while Gou left with her mother. "Your mother is wonderful," you said, and Rin smiled. "Thanks, she tries her best, especially after my father passed," Rin said. "I'm sorry about your father, but I'm sure he's proud of you."

Sousuke: During spring break Sousuke was taking you to meet his family in Tokyo. You had to wake up at 5:00 in the morning to catch the train there. At about 6:00 Sousuke was at your door, and you were ready to go. By the time you guys arrived in Tokyo you had already had a nice nap on the train. Sousuke took a cab to his parents house, and then you guys got there your jaw dropped. His parents lived in an apartment, but it was huge! It was comparable to a house in Iwatobi. When you met his parents you quickly realized that he got his quiet side from his father, as well as his tall frame, but his hair, eyes, as well as kindness and humor from his mother. That night you helped, Mrs. Yamazaki make dinner. You made Sousuke's favorite, sushi, rice, and some soup that was Mrs. Yamazaki's special recipe. That night you had a long conversation at the dinner table with Sousuke and his family. You guys end the night cuddling in his very small bed.

Nitori: Your boyfriend was sick in bed today, and everyone in his family was out, so he asked you to walk his dog. After you returned to his house with the leash and dog in hand, you knocked on the door. A middle-aged man opened the door. He was taller than Nitori, but he was nowhere near tall. "Hi, this is your dog; Nitori was sick today, so he asked me to walk it," you said, handing him the leash. Suddenly you heard, "honey~ who is it?" A voice called from inside, you assumed the kitchen. "It's the dog walker," he yelled back. "A dog walker? We didn't hire a dog walker," the voice said. You could tell that it was a woman voice, a minute later a woman came out. "I'm (y/n), Nitori's girlfriend," you introduced yourself. They both looked at you shocked, "his girlfriend? He never told me he he one a girlfriend," the man said. "I'm Mr. Nitori, his father," he shook your hand. "And I'm Mrs. Nitori, his mother," she shook your hand and smiled. "Would you like me to go see if Aiichiro is awake?" His mother asked, and you shook your head. "N-No! He's sick, he should rest. I have to go anyway, goodbye!" You smiled at them, as you turned around and left.

Momo: After practice Momo was super excited as he ran up to you, "my brother's coming home for the weekend from college this weekend!" He exclaimed. "Oh really? That must be exciting," you replied. "It is! He almost never comes home, he is always busy since he's the captain of the boys' swim team at Tokyo University," Momo said. "Tokyo University? That's not only the most academically challenging school in all of Japan, but also had the best sports teams! And he's the coach?" You exclaimed, and Momo nodded proudly, "yep, my brother, a coach at Tokyo University," he smiled, "anyways, you should drop by this weekend," he said. "Sure!" You exclaimed, and Momo jumped up in excitement. That weekend you showed up at Momo's house, and a taller male opened the door. He had red hair and orange eyes, just like Momo. "Hmm? Who's this cute girl?" He asked, looking at you. "I'm here for Momo, I'm guessing you must be Seiji, his older brother," you said, and he nodded. "So tell me, how did you end up with a guy like him?" Seiji asked, and you shrugged. "I was catching bugs in the park one day, and he came up to me and he helped me find some," you replied. "Ah, so a fellow bug enthusiast, makes sense," Seiji shrugged, and invited you in. Almost immediately you were attacked in a hug by Momo, "(y/n)! You came!" Momo screamed. "Yeah, I did," you said. That night you sat the table with a Momo, Seiji, and their parents, who seemed very proud of Seiji, not that they shouldn't be. Actually, everyone was proud of Seiji, especially Momo, who seemed to love to brag about how he's Seiji's little brother. That night Momo walked you home, "Momo, it was really nice meeting your family you know," you said. "Thanks, they can be a bit much sometimes," he replied. "Just like you," you laughed. "Hey! What's that supposed to mean?"

Seiji: You were going back to Iwatobi with Seiji to meet his family. You haven't met anyone in his family yet, but you knew that in Iwatobi lived his mother, father, and little brother, Momo. You guys were staying the weekend at his family home. "So tell me a little more about your family," you said on the train. "Hmm, well I didn't grow up rich, my father broke his back trying to provide for us, and my mom was usually very sick for some reason, so everything I learned, I'd teach Momo. That's why he reminds me so much of myself," he said. "So, after awhile, my father got a promotion that changed our lives. We moved to Iwatobi, and even though it was a small town, it was high compared to where we came from, and there was so much water. From the lake, to the old swim club, to the pools in the high school. I made it my goal to teach myself and my brother how to swim. One day, coach Sasabe found me and offered me a spot in the swim club. After that it was mainly all uphill. Eventually, my mother got better, she could start taking care of us, and our father had a stable job that kept a roof over our heads, food on the table, and clothes on our backs," Seiji said, leaning back on his seat. "So how did your brother's 'obsession' start?" You ask, referring to Momo's strange liking to bugs and collecting them to mass amounts. "Eh, he was probably just bored when we were younger and thought it was something to do," Seiji shrugged. About an hour later you guys pulled up to the Iwatobi Train Station. "Here we are!" Seiji exclaimed, stretching and jumping off the train. "It's so quiet here compared to Tokyo!" You said. After walking for a bit you guys arrived to Seiji's old house, "come in milady," he said, opening the door for you. "Thank you, kind sir," you laughed, and stepped inside the house. That night you met Seiji's mother, who was gentle and kind, his father, who you had a deep respect for, and lastly, Momo, who was the literal duplicate of Seiji, excluding the collection of bugs part. (Disclaimer; most of these circumstances probably didn't happen in the show, I just needed ideas.)