When he Wants you Back (Iwatobi)

Haru: About a month has past and Haru and (r/g/n) were closer than ever, and you pretended to not notice the fact that now he was with her. It was the end of the school year at that point, and the swim team decided to have a party, especially to honor the seniors on the team that were graduating. "A toast- to us!" Gou yelled, holding up her glass. "To us!" Everyone else chimed in. You guys were at Nagisa's mansion, and he had stolen just a little bit of his parents' alcohol (this is how thugisa started y'all). He poured a bit in each person's glass, and then you guys mixed it up with some other drinks. After you guys had a hearty meal and of course, a few more drinks, you guys decided to just crash at Nagisa's house. Throughout the night you were busy playing a racing game with Rei, who was surprisingly good at it, considering he had little to know experience. Suddenly, you heard a scream, "Haru! What did you do?" Everyone rushed into the kitchen to see Haru passed out on the floor, and Mamakoto crying his eyes out. "I miss her..." Haru mumbled from the floor. "You miss who?" Makoto asked, now on the floor, comforting his baby boy, while laying Haru's head in his lap. "(Y/n)..." Haru cried. "Why? She's right there," Makoto pointed to you, standing in the doorway. "I miss her... in my heart," Haru whispered, his blue eyes, overflowing with tears like the ocean. After Makoto carried him (bridal style of course) into one of Nagisa's guest bedrooms, you laid next to Haru and covered him with a blanket. Before you were about to leave Haru grabbed your wrist, "I love you (y/n), stay with me, forever." He mumbled. (Idk what this was 😂)

Makoto: You started going to work at the pet store. Makoto was respectful, and didn't show any romantic affection towards (r/g/n) at work, but it still hurt to see him walk her home every night, and knowing that they were together was enough to break your heart. Meanwhile, word has gotten out that you were single, and soon guys were lining up at the pet stores for supplies, and animals were getting adopted left and right. One day the bell rang and a familiar face stepped in. "(R/b/n), you're back!" You exclaimed, greeting him. "Hey, are you free yet? The last time I was here, some guy said you were busy," (r/b/n) said. "No, I'm not busy! I'm free anytime, all the time," you laughed, honestly, in your mind you knew that was sad. "Good, so dinner tonight?" He asked, paying for a (box/bag/can/container) of (pet animal) food. "Of course!" You agreed, smiling at him. "Absolutely not!" A voice said behind you. "Makoto?" You turned around to see him glaring at the guy. "The last time you were here, she was busy, what makes you think she's free now?" Makoto growled. "It's been a year, I just assumed..." "she's is at work, not at a speed dating session, if you're done shopping then you should leave. In fact. I see that you already paid. So you should leave, NOW!" Makoto roared. The boy left the store immediately. "Makoto... What was that?" You asked, and you looked up. Makoto was breathing hard, his fists were still clenched, and his glare didn't break until the boy was out of sight. "Do you know how hard it's been the past few weeks?" Makoto muttered. "So many guys coming in, just to see you, and I couldn't do a single thing about it," he said through gritted teeth. "Makoto, are you alright?" You asked. "Please, take me back," Makoto whispered, hugging you. "W-What about (r/g/n)?" You replied. "I broke it off with her as soon as I realized how much you meant to me, how easy it was for guys to take you away, how much I love you. I'm sorry that I ever hurt you," Makoto cried. At this point he was on his knees, pleading with you. "Makoto, I love you too..." you muttered. That night he took you home, of course making sure that you were taken by him, and only him. (Sorry this was so OOC, and if you don't remember, the guy was from the 'You Confess and he Rejects pt. 2' chapter.)

Nagisa: "Rei... c-can you help me get (y/n) back?" Nagisa sniffled, pulling on Rei's shirt. "What was that?" Rei replied, not looking up from his book. "I-I need to find a way to get (y/n) back," Nagisa sobbed. "Hmm, how come? I thought you were with (r/g/n) from the new candy store," Rei said. "Well, shes great and all, but she's not (y/n). I need (y/n)," Nagisa cried. "Why don't you just go up to her and apologize?" Rei suggested. "B-Because shes always with a guy, and when she looks at him she'll probably think 'he won't dump me for another girl,' and then choose the other guy!" Nagisa said. "Fine then, what do you have in mind?" Rei asked, looking up from his book. "I'm not sure, but it's gonna end with (y/n) being mine again," Nagisa closed his fist in determination. That day at lunch Rei came over to your table and tapped you on the shoulder. "Oh, hi Rei!" You exclaimed, waving at him. "Can you come with me for a second?" He asked. "Sure!" You exclaimed, getting up, and walking with him. When you got to the roof of the school you saw Nagisa standing in a tux, holding a bundle of roses. "Nagisa?" You said, walking over to him. You heard the door shut, indicating that Rei has left. "Umm... yeah... I just wanted to tell you that I still love you!" Nagisa yelled. "Really?" Your eyes lit up. "Yes, really," Nagisa replied. "What about (r/g/n)?" You asked. "I just realized that I needed you," Nagisa said. "I don't know why I ever dumped you for her in the first place, I'm sorry," he apologized. "It's okay, Nagisa. After all, absence makes the heart grow fonder."

Rei: Weeks went by, and after a long, grueling period of time, finals were over. You and Rei were both heading back home to Iwatobi for the summer, but you guys took different trips home, with Rei coming home a day early to prepare for his father's retirement party, while you staying an extra day to pack up. You knew that you could've gone home the day before, since all you belongings are either in bags, or already has been transported to your Iwatobi home. About a week after you've arrived home you decided that you were going to take a walk though the park. While you were on your walk someone caught your eye. It was a man standing in front of a cherry tree, reciting something. You got a bit closer to see that it was Rei! He was mumbling something, so you couldn't hear him well, but you thought that it was something for Rina. Suddenly, you heard, "(y/n), you're the most beautiful girl on earth. I'm sorry that I've ever hurt you, and broke your heart. I know I don't deserve it, but please give me a second chance. I love you so much, it hurts to see you with other men besides me, even if they're just friends, I'm sorry, please take me back..." Rei's voice cracked, and then faded off. "Rei... is that true? That you want me back?" You asked. Rei jumped a bit, but turned around. When he turned around, his eyes widen, and he nodded. The two you ran towards each other, and just held each other there for awhile.

Please read; so many of you guys had suggestions for me in the last chapter, and I really appreciate it! HOWEVER, this chapter was prewritten before the last chapter was even published, so instead of rewriting this chapter, I'll put your ideas into the next 'getting back together chapter.' Thanks for reading! ~ Author ❤️