Adding Seiji Part 3

When You Think You're Not Good Enough For Him: You still didn't get that drill right. You sat down in defeat and sighed. Your whole entire team had gotten the drill, except you. And guess who was the first to get the drill perfectly? That's right Seiji. You just sat there depressed, but that didn't go unnoticed by Seiji. He made his way over to you and hugged you. "Babe, what's wrong?" He asked. "I don't feel good enough for you," you sighed. "Why?" He asked, hugging you tighter. "I can't swim as good as you, I don't look as good as you-" you got cut off. "Of course you can swim, and you look amazing! Don't doubt yourself ever!" He said. "O-okay," you said. He held you hand as he kissed your cheek, and whispered compliments to you.

When You Make Him Blush: One day you felt bored, so you decided that you wanted to tease and joke around with your boyfriend. You went up to him and sat on his lap. "Hey Seiji," you said casually. "Hey. can you get off my lap? I'm trying to watch the game," he said, and tried to push you off. "Awww, can you hold me? I'm tired," you said, and pretended to yawn. "No... (f/n), get off!" He said, louder. "Oh... I'm too heavy, is that it?" You fake pouted. His face immediately went red. "N-No! That's not it! Not it at all!" He stammered. "Then is it because you're having another girl over?" You asked. "No!" He said. He then hugged you close. "You're perfect for me, I need no one else," he kissed your nose, and turned off the T.V. He held you close as you fell asleep. 'Gotcha.' you thought, as you closed your eyes.

When You Feel a Threatening Aura Around Them: You and Seiji and some friends were out celebrating your guys' win, and you had to go to the bathroom. You excused yourself from the group, and started to look for the restroom. After you were done you started to head back to your group, when a guy approached you. "Hey pretty girl," he said, and winked at you. "I'm sorry, but I've got to go," you said, and walked off. As you sped off you kept feeling as if you were being watched. Suddenly before you went back to the room you friends were in someone grabbed you. "Seiji!" You screamed. The guy from before covered your mouth, but not before Seiji could get there. There was a dark aura oozing from Seiji as he demanded for you back. "Hand her over," he growled, as the guy let go of you and ran off. You cried, and hugged him tightly. He took you home, and cuddled with you until morning.

When You Hug/ Cuddle: Seiji just loves to hold your small body, and kiss your cheeks, and nose, and forehead. You guys would side hug a lot in public, but you won't be scared to cheer for him and run to him and hug him, once he wins a race. He likes to pick you up and spin you, as you giggle.

He Gets Jealous: Seiji was getting busier, and busier, and pretty soon you felt as if you've been cut out from his life completely. One day you got a text from Seiji canceling your plans for that night. You let out a sigh. There was no use to be disappointed, you should've expected it anyways. You two were supposed to go to a concert in the park that night, but you know... So instead you took your friend (r/b/n) instead. Meanwhile Seiji felt super bad and decided to catch up with you at the park. He looked around and finally saw you... with (r/b/n). Seiji instantly got jealous. He ran over to you and hugged you. "Sorry, I'm late," he said. "Seiji, I thought you were busy," you said. "Yeah, but I don't want to leave you alone with him," he said and glared at (r/b/n). "Aww you're cute when you're jealous," you said, and pecked his nose.