You Find Out You Have Feelings For Him (Iwatobi)

Haru: Almost every day after school or on the weekend you and Haru would meet at the Iwatobi High School pool or maybe even elsewhere and hang out. At the pool you both would swim or talk. You loved his personality, how he would be so calm and quiet with everything. You loved the way he swam, how he would just either cut through the water in a dive, or he would swim and flow through the water. Fast, but graceful. You loved his clear, blue eyes and his Raven black hair. God, even his muscles were on point (That was of course pointed out by Gou). So, to summarize the whole thing, you loved Haru.

Makoto: For some reason your heart would beat faster every time you were on your way either to school, or even faster to the pet store knowing that Makoto was going to be there. You loved spending time with the gentle giant. He was kind, and generous, never taking anything for himself. His green eyes were literally sparkling. His light brown hair flew in the breeze. You found yourself dreaming of being with him whenever around him, his gentle arms wrapped around you, his lips being on your's. You always zapped out of the daydream as soon as you reached the shop or the school though. You knew that he can't know, or your friendship will be ruined. Obviously he didn't like you back, right?

Nagisa: The candy loving boy was always on your mind as you walk to school, or to the candy shop. You found out his favorite snack from the candy shop. Pocky. He loves pocky, he bought it every time you guys went to the candy shop together. He ate it everywhere you guys went. You worry about him every now and then as you watch him munch on his snacks, but you'd be lying if you didn't say that you adored his cheerfulness, and his humor and his carefree attitude. I mean, he made you smile every time you were around him, and you loved it... You loved him.

Rei: You spent more time at the library now then ever, knowing you'd get to see Rei. His awkwardness and his red face when he made a mistake was absolutely adorable. You loved how smart he was, and how he would help you with anything you needed. You secretly thought he had feelings for a guy named Nagisa, but you couldn't stop yourself from falling head over heels in love with him.