He Gets Jealous Before You Date (Iwatobi)

Haru: You were pretty antisocial but somehow the teachers still chose you to show (random boy name), the new guy around the school. One day when you were about to go meet Haru at the pool, (random boy name) ran up to you asking for clubs to join. The two of you didn't know that Haru was swimming, but at the same time not liking the fact that you were taking so long to talk to another boy. So he slowly got out of the pool and headed your guys' way. "You should join the swim-" you started to say, but got cut off by Haru. "Swim club is full," he said as he glared at the boy and pull you away from the boy and to the pool. "Haru what was that about?" You asked as you sat at the edge of the pool. "You were late." He stated. You shook you head and wondered 'is Haru jealous?'  Then you realize that there wasn't even swim practice that you could've been late for.

Makoto: Makoto watched in envy that you were late to the pet store because you were talking to a boy. He watched as you talked to the boy about how hard the school project was, but of course Makoto didn't know that, so tapping in foot in an annoyed manner, he glared at the boy. Usually the friendly giant's gaze can make your heart melt, but his glare today could send shivers down your spine. When Makoto saw that the glare wasn't working he marched out there and wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You jumped a little and blushed when you saw what was going on. "Well f/n and I have to go now, so (random boy name) see you later," Makoto said as he pulled you away. You had no clue what was happening all of a sudden to Makoto, but he was certainly cute doing it.

Nagisa: Laughter was heard as you and (random boy name) exchanged jokes. Nagisa's ears perked as he heard your laughter and excitedly ran over to you. He stood there waiting for you to acknowledge him, but you continued talking to the boy making Nagisa slightly jealous. Nagisa didn't like you ignoring him so he started shewing a candy bar really loudly. "Om, nom, nom," he made obnoxious noises as he chewed. "Nagisa! What are you doing?" You asked irritated. "Chewing," he said, innocently. "Well, can you chew quieter?" You asked. "No can do," he replied cheerfully. A few minutes later the boy finally left and just as Nagisa finished the candy bar. You could only roll your eyes and laugh at Nagisa's smug face as he waved at the boy.

Rei: While reading quietly in a bench (a little change of scenery here and there) a good looking boy sat next to you and starting talking to you. Rei came along and realized what was happening. He sat quietly behind a tree and listened in on your conversation. "I heard that was quite an interesting book," (random boy name) said. "It is," you say. "So what is a beautiful girl like you doing out here?" (Random boy name) asked. Rei was about to just march over there and grab you and kiss you in front of the guy, but he tried his best. "Reading," you say bluntly. The guy then moved you onto his lap, and you blushed. "Well, here's a comfier place you you to sit," he said. That's when Rei lost it. He walked over to you and said, "f/n will be happy with me, thank you very much (random boy name)." Rei motioned for you to get up. You got up with your book and followed Rei.