He Meets Your Family (Samezuka)

Rin: "Hey Rin, you should come over," you say as you jump onto his back. "Eh?! Why?" He asked and catches you. "I dunno." You shrug. "Okay, how about Saturday?" He asks. You nod. "Sounds great!" ~timeskip~ you were super excited, yet nervous, and scared, but also happy. "Hey (f/n)! Get the door!" Your mom said loudly. You quickly ran to the door to see Rin. "Hey," he said awkwardly, as you attack him in a hug. He acted as if he was irritated, but secretly loved it. Your mother poked her head out from the kitchen. "Who's there honey?" She asked, then she noticed the red haired shark. "Ohh! Is this Rin? The one you've been talking about?" She asked, getting excited. "Yep! This is Rin alright," you nod. Quickly, she welcomed him in and started asking a billion questions. You felt really awkward, but you realized that in the end Rin enjoyed it and you started enjoying it too.

Sousuke: You hopped along the sidewalk excitedly, while Sousuke walked behind you, sighing. You skipped all the way to your house, then you swung open the door. "Mom! Dad! I'm home!" You yell. Sousuke shook his headed and laughed. Your parents popped their heads through the kitchen, and smiled. "Who's that, sweetie?" Your mom asked, pointing to Sousuke. "This is Sousuke, my boyfriend!" You exclaim. "Hello, Mr and Mrs. (L/n). I am Sousuke Yamazaki," Sousuke introduced himself. Your parents nodded. "Nice to meet you too, Sousuke, we can't believe (f/n) chose such a mature looking young man," your dad was obviously impressed. "Mommmmy, daddddy, why do you have to point that out?" You whine. "Well, I mean you aren't the most mature person..." Your mom drifted off. "True that!" You exclaim and skip to your room, pulling Sousuke with you. Sosuke sighed again, and it made your parents wonder what made the two of you come together.

Nitori: "Ow!" You scream, as you fall onto the ground. "(F/n)! Are you okay?!" Nitori rushed over to you. "It hurts..." You say with tears in your eyes. Nitori grabbed the dog leash before your dog got away. "I'm guessing you tripped on the leash," Nitori said and you nodded. "Here I'll walk you home okay?" He asked and wiped your tears. "O-okay," you say, still a little shaken up. As you walked with Nitori you started to feel better. In fact you forgot about your arm altogether. "Thanks Nitori," you say as you two approach you house. "Haha, no problem (f/n)! Hope you feel better okay?" You nod. Your parents heard you and Nitori talking and they came outside to see what was going on. "(F/n), honey who are you talking to?" Your dad asked you. You turn around, "oh mom, dad? Meet Nitori," you point at your boyfriend. "Awww our daughter has a boyfriend?" Your mom gushed, you nod. Nitori waved, "hi Mr and Mrs. (L/n), I'm Aiichiro Nitori." Your parents waved back. "Well nice meeting you two, but I have to go," Nitori said, walking away.

Momo: You caught a new bug today hike bug hunting, and you were too scared to carry it home in the glass jar because you didn't want to drop it. So, Momo decided to carry it home for you. "Hmm, how do you usually find such amazing bug names?" You ask him. "Ummm I don't know, just whatever comes to mind I guess.." Momo said. You nod. As the two of you walked home you stole glances at your bug. "Hmm I wonder if this is a female or male?" You say out loud. "Im guessing this is a male, since it is really big, or it may be that the species is big itself," Momo says. As you approach your home you were welcomed by your mother in the front yard, gardening. "Hey mom!" You call out as you take your bug from Momo. "Hi honey, who's the boy?" She asked, obviously pointing out Momo. "Oh this is Momo, my boyfriend," you say. After a conversation with your mom, Momo headed back to Samezuka. "So he likes bugs too huh?" Your mom asks. "Mmhmm, he teaches me all kinds of things about them. His favorite bug is a stag beetle though," you say. "How could you tell?" You wonder. "Let's just say he didn't run away when he saw that bug," she said. "Fair enough."