When It's His Birthday (Samezuka)

Rin: You panicked as you rushed to throw prepared Rin's dorm for his birthday party. Everyone was coming. When you mean everyone you mean EVERYONE. The Samezuka swim team, the Iwatobi swim team, his family, even Seiji and Kisumi were coming. You and the Samezuka team was busy cleaning and cleaning, and setting up, and more setting up. You put the cake on the table, and whatever presents we're there you set on a table in the corner. Finally, when everyone got there you turned off the lights, and waited for Rin to get there. SOUSUKE finally signaled that Rin was coming down the hall and everyone hid. When Rin when into the dorm Sousuke turned on the lights and everyone screamed "SURPRISE!" Then you guys all celebrated Rin's birthday.

Sousuke: You and Sousuke decided to just hang out together on his birthday. Of course, he had already hung out with his friends, now it was just your guys' alone time. You baked a little cake for you two to share, and ordered lunch from his favorite restaurant. You rented out a bunch of his favorite movies, and you sat on the couch waiting for him to get back from practice. "Mmm, something smells like (random food)!" You hear a voice call out. "Yay! Sousuke you're back!" You screamed, and you hug run to hug your boyfriend. "Happy birthday!" You yell. For the rest of the day you and him spend time enjoying what he loves most, and that includes your shoulder rubs.

Nitori: I don't even know. This smol bean is too cute for anything. You take his hand and you walk him down the streets. He is shy, and blushing, but you offer to buy him anything he wants, but he refuses. You say it's alright, even though you already bought him a present, but lil' smol is shy and you thinks he's just too cute. You sigh, and pull him into a restaurant. You buy him some food, and you guys sit on a bench. He eats quietly, looking at you once in awhile. After you realize that it's getting dark, you lead him to your house for a sleepover.

Momo: Momo had lasting energy all day, because of his birthday. You and him went out bug hunting, and today he decided that today would be a day where you guys had a competition to see who caught the most bugs. He was so energetic that you knew that he would win... Until he accidentally crossed a line that obviously said, 'Keep Off Property'. Of course the police let him go this one time. Mainly because it was his birthday, and because they trusted you when you told them that he was too energetic today, and you promised that he'd never do it again.

Seiji: After you finished your classes for the day you met up with Seiji. You and him planned to just hang out for his birthday. No party. Nothing big. No embarrassing singing in public of the song 'Happy Birthday'. You did get him a present though. It was a watch that he had wanted for awhile now. You always saw him stare at it when you guys walked past the store where they sold those watches. He never got one because of money problems. You managed to save up a lot of money just to afford his watch, but it was all worth it when you saw the smile on his face as you guys ate cake and you handed him the watch that he wanted for so long.