When You go to the Beach (Iwatobi)

Sorry for this late chapter but this is for @Alexandria_Selina
----------------------------------------------
Haru: He practically begged you to go to the beach with him. It was a cloudy day, and you wanted to have a lazy day and just relax, but no. The adorableness of your boyfriend begging  you was too much and you gave in. Haru immediately ripped off his pants, and you saw his bathing suit. You sighed and shook your head as you went into your room to get changed. When you came back out Haru already had everything prepared. From towels, to food, to sunblock, he had it all ready to go. Soon, you guys pulled up to the beach. Being the nice guy he is, Haru ran to the water and left you with all the bags. A few minutes later he saw you struggling and he helped you.

Makoto: When you guys go to the beach, you would constantly have to tell Makoto two things. One is; no, he's not going to drown in the ocean that day, and two, he needs to relax and you guys have everything you need. By the time you guys got to the beach he was freaking out. "Do we have the sunscreen? How about the water? So we have jackets for tonight when t gets cold? What about sharks?!" You sighed and rubbed his back. "Honey, there aren't any sharks, and we have everything, you used a checklist to make sure everything was there. In fact you used a checklist 5 times," you said. He finally calmed down. "Now, help me with the bags," you said, and he nodded. That day you guys swam, ate food, made sand castles. Overall, it was a fun day, with no sharks in sight.

Nagisa: When you and Nagisa go to the beach, you guys didn't pack much, unlike Makoto. All you two needed were sunscreen, snacks, and towels, and of course toys to play in the sand with. "Nagisa, wait up!" You called, as he raced you down a hill. "Never!" He screamed, catching the attention of many people. You finally caught up to him at the bottom of the hill, where he was eating chips. "Nagisa, save me some too," you whined, and he shook his head. "First come, first serve," he smirked, and continued on eating. "Fine, two can play this game," you took some chocolate bars that you two bought and took a bite from every one of them. "No, (y/n)... that's not fair. You know I like those," Nagisa cried, and you smirked. "First come, first serve."

Rei: You two are now on summer vacation, and were looking for a nice beach to relax on. "Hmm, this on seems nice," Rei said, and pointed at on. "Yeah, it looks beautiful," you said, and looked through your magazine. "Although it looks a bit crowded," he commented, and flipped the page. "Hey, what about this one?" You asked, and showed him a page with a less crowded beach. "Quiet, yes, but look, the skies are so dark, the weather looks too bad," Rei mumbled. "True, true," you agreed. The two of you continued to look through you magazines in silence. "Hey, why don't we take a break and go swimming?" Rei asked, about a half an hour later. "Yeah, sure," you said, and put your magazine down on your chair, and unwrapped your towel from your waist. You and Rei raced to the water of your local beach. Yes, you two were just sitting on the beach looking for more beaches.