Where You Guys Like To Hang Out (Samezuka)

Rin: Since you guys were both foreign exchange students you guys like to go to foreign restaurants, and go see what other countries have, and the cultures they have. Since Rin is always super hungry after his swim practice your two usually eat first. On weekends when he doesn't have practice you guys usually window shop first, then go eat.

Sousuke: Any place you can relax and be free (get it?) will do. Since Sousuke has a lot of stress, about his shoulder and swimming and classes and all that you guys like to go to hot springs or a hot tub where you can relax and chill, but still be around water.

Nitori: You like dogs. Nitori like dogs. You guys usually walk your dogs at the park, or volunteer at a shelter for animals. Since Nitori is very, very sweet and kind he prefers to help people, and animals. Sometimes you guys swim together, but once in awhile Nitori gets carried away when you swim and starts swimming like there's no tomorrow, and it looks to you as if he's training or practicing. Then, you have to make your presence known and tell him it's not practice time and to chill out with the swimming like no tomorrow thing.

Momo: You guys like bugs. So you guys look for bugs a lot, and go to places that revolve around bugs, insects and any other type of creepy crawlers. Other times Momo would like to spoil a cute girl like you, so he offers to buy you a ton of stuff, but you reject it and in the end you guys buy each other nothing.