When he Makes you Cry (Samezuka)

Rin: "Do you have to go?" You asked, holding onto his arm. "Yes, I do," Rin sighed, for the thousandth time. Rin wanted to go for a week long trip to see an 'old friend' who just got out of the hospital. This wasn't just any 'old friend'; this was a girl that he used to have a thing with. "Rin, you know how I feel about you going to see other girls for a weeklong trip," you said. "No I don't, because I've never gone to see other girls on a weeklong trip before," Rin replied. "Rin, I still don't think this is a good idea..." you started. "Why?" Rin replied, raising his voice. "B-Because she might take you away," you replied, shakily. You've always been a self conscious and never thought that you were good enough for Rin, even though he's told you plenty of times that you were perfect. "Oh my god, (y/n), can you just forget the fact that someone can 'steal' me away and face ghe fact that, my friend just got out of surgery and I'm going to visit her," Rin yelled. "For a week?" You asked. "Yes, because her parents are out of town and she needs someone to help take care of her!" He replied. "(Y/n), I'm going on this trip and there's nothing that you can do or say that can stop me, you hear? I need you to stop being so jealous and selfish and let me help a friend, okay?" Rin scolded you. "Fine, go, but don't be so sure that I'll be here waiting for you to come back," you said, turning around and leaving him, with tears running down your cheeks.

Sousuke: "You need to stop working so much," you scolded Sousuke once he got home from work. "(Y/n), I'm fine, I'll be fine," Sousuke told you, rubbing his shoulder. "You told your whole swim team that in high school, and look where that's gotten you," you said, pointing at his shoulder. "What? This old thing? Everyone's body acts up once in awhile, it's called aging," Sousuke scoffed. "No, it's called you're not taking care of yourself again and you'll end up hurting it even more," you said, sitting him down on the couch. Sousuke sprang up again, "I don't need you being the boss of me!" Sousuke said, raising his voice. "I don't need you thinking that you know everything and that you can 'take care' of me or whatever," Sousuke continued. "Sousuke, I'm not trying to boss you around, I'm trying to help you!" You exclaimed, getting mad at your husband. "Well I don't need your help. You scolding me every night after I come home from work isn't helping, maybe I should just go out with the guys to help me relieve my stress, because going home to a nagging wife like you isn't helping!" Sousuke screamed. You felt tears welling up in your eyes, "fine! Then go anywhere you want, stay wherever you want, because I sure as hell won't be staying here and taking care of you anymore!" You screamed at him back and rushed to your room to pack your clothes to leave.

Nitori: You were waiting outside of Samezuka for Nitori since he was staying late at the pool again. You two were supposed to go on a date tonight, since him staying late was reducing the time that you two had to spend together. You checked your watch again. Nitori should've been out here 15 minutes ago. You settled yourself on the bench in front of the school to wait. By the time the sun set, you were still waiting, hoping, but there was no sign of him. You stood up, ready to leave, when a girl stepped out from the gate. 'I thought this was an all boys school,' you thought to yourself. 'She has a swimsuit on; maybe she's from the swim team and knows Nitori,' you thought again. You were about to open your mouth to say something to her, when she saw you. "Hi there! You must be (y/n)," she said, reaching out to shake your hand. You reluctantly shook it. "Um, yes, I am! Do you happen to know an Aiichiro Nitori from the Samezuka swim team?" You asked. The girl smiled and nodded, "yes! The new captain, he's still in there working on completing my files that finalize my job here," she said. "I'm the new lifeguard and he's in there making sure that everything is all good. Anyway, Nitori said that it'll be awhile, so I should just come out here and tell you to leave," she said. You nodded, a knot forming in your throat. "Alright, thank you," you mustered, turning around and leaving. When you got home you felt something wet on your cheeks. Tears.

Momo: You two were going out on a date at the beach. Today was supposed to be only the two of you, but it seems like it was just you; Momo was nowhere to be seen. You guys had arrived together, but as soon as you got there, he was gone. You stood up from your spot to go look for him. 15 minutes later you saw him talking to some girl. Momo had a bright blush on his face and the girl seemed like she was laughing at some joke. You walked over there to see what was going on. "Hey, Momo, is everything alright?" You asked, tapping Momo on the shoulder. Momo turned around, "hey, (y/n)!" He exclaimed. He then turned to the girl, "this is (y/n)," he said, as you awkwardly shook her hand. "Hi, I'm (r/g/n)," she said, smiling. "So are you guys friends?" She asked. "Umm, no, we're dating," you replied. "Really? That's nice," she said. "Well, I'd better go," (r/g/n) muttered awkwardly and walked away. Momo stood there with a disappointed look as you dragged him back to your area. "What are you doing, Momo?" You asked. "I was just talking to some cute girl!" Momo exclaimed. "Oh? Is your girlfriend not cute enough for you?" You asked, crossing your arms. "I'm sorry, but there are just cuter girls out there..." Momo replied. "Is that so?" You asked, angrily. "Then you can go talk to them, and I'll leave," you said, walking away, feeling tears run down your cheeks.

Seiji: You sit in the dressing room, sobbing your eyes out. Seiji has just called off your wedding. You were at the rehearsal dinner and your wedding was about a week from now. You guys have been dating all through college and even waited so that you guys could have had a stable financial situation. Now, six years into the relationship, you guys were over. You've been engaged for about six months and you've been dating for six years. Your mother and your friends came in to comfort you, but you had no idea where Seiji went. "(Y/n), what happened out there?" Your friend asked. "He called it off, you were there!" You replied. "I know that, it's just what went wrong in the relationship?" She asked. "Nothing! Nothing went wrong! He just called off the damn wedding for no reason!" You cried some more. "Everyone's trying to get ahold of him. Once he's back here, then we'll talk some sense into him. Maybe it's just his anxiety getting the best of him," you mom said, rubbing your shoulder. Your mom and your friends tried everything to help, but it didn't and you spent the rest of the night sobbing.