When You Watch Anime (Samezuka)

Rin: You two were binging on popcorn and watching movies on Netflix one night, when you saw something that caught your eyes in the recommended section. "Oh my god, we have to watch Attack on Titan!" You squealed, and pounced on him. "No, I'm not watching some dumb anime with you, so you can fangirl over the guys," he said, and attempted to push you off of him. "Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee," you said, and clung to him. "No." He replied. "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!" You yelled. "Fiiinnneeee," he said, after more begging that is. "Just get off of me." He turned on Attack on Titan and you cheered. When Levi came on the screen you nosebleed. "Awaaahhhhh Levi is BAE!" You rolled on the ground, fangirling. "Ahem," Rin crossed his arms. "Yeah? Do you need something?" You asked. He shook his head and sighed, knowing that it was best to just let you do your thing. After you guys watched the whole series you cuddled with Rin. "Thank you for watching it with me," you said. "Anything for you," he said. "So who's this Levi guy, and why is he short? Can I beat him up?" Rin asked. "Levi is BAE, and just because he's short doesn't mean he can't beat you up," you said. Rin sighed and hugged you. "Okay, then. Now go to sleep, you were a little much today, maybe that's what too much Levi does to a person." Rin hugged you. "THERE IS NEVER TOO MUCH LEVI!" You screamed.

Sousuke: One day you were inside your bedroom, curled in a bunch of blankets and a (phone/iPad/tablet or whatever), and you went on (KissAnime/Crunchroll or whatever), and you scrolled through the anime options. One caught your eye, it was a group of guys in different color backgrounds, and one holding a basketball.

 One caught your eye, it was a group of guys in different color backgrounds, and one holding a basketball

Kuroko no Basket. You clicked on it and started to watch the theme song play. Later, after being halfway done with season 2, you heard your door open. "Umm (y/n), you've been in here all day, it's beautiful outside," you heard a deep voice say. "Shush Sousuke, I'm watching hot guys play basketball," you said, as he glanced at your screen. He then crawled under the covers with you. "Kuroko no Basuke, huh," he said, and you nodded. "Where are you at?" He asked, as he cuddled you. "Halfway through season two," you replied, not looking away. "Who's your favorite character?" Sousuke asked. "(Favorite KNB character)," you replied. He sighed, "should've known you'd pick that one." For the rest of the day you guys binged watched KNB, forgetting about the outside world.

Nitori: You and your boyfriend were planning to watch anime tonight. A lot of anime. He said that he had picked out on that neither of you have seen yet, and you were curious about what he had chosen. About ten minutes after you prepared snacks, you heard a knock at your door. "Nitori!" You jumped into his arms as he came in. "So what anime did you choose?" You asked. "Your Lie in April," he said, and you nodded, "I heard it was a good one," you pulled him to the couch and plopped on top of his lap, cuddling him in a weird way. By the end of the anime you two were both sobbing your eyes out, and you guys were hugging each other hard. The TV had turned off on its own due to no one using it, so in the middle of the night your parents came out and asked if you guys were okay.

Momo: You and Momo were going through Seiji's room, like all younger brothers and sisters probably do at some point or another, and you guys found an anime disk that he kept, kind of hidden. "Boku no Pico..." you mumbled. "What's that?" Momo asked, sifting through some of Seiji's old comics. "I don't know, it's a plain disk with the words, Boku no Pico written on it," you said, and held up the disk. "I think that's an anime Seiji used to watch," Momo said. "Let's watch it then!" You exclaimed. "Yeah, let me go put it in the DVD player," he said, and you followed him. Within the first 3 minutes or so, you two were like, 'nope, never again.' (Let's pretend that Momo doesn't know what 'Boku no Pico' is because it's in Japanese.)

Seiji:  You and Seiji were bored and looking through all of his old stuff, Seiji was scratching his head, wondering where his Boku no Pico disk went, and you found a Pokémon disk. "Seiji, you used to watch Pokémon?" You asked, and he nodded. "Used to," he said. "Let's watch it again, please?" You asked. "Sure, I guess," he said. "Now, where did that Boku no Pico disk go?" He muttered, as he went to get the portable disk player since he could hear that his brother was busy with the one connected to the Tv. "GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!" You screamed. "Okay babe, calm down," Seiji chuckled. You guys watched Pokémon for the rest of the day. (I didn't have ideas for this one XD)