You Get Jealous Before You Date (Iwatobi)

Haru: Sure Haru was shy, and didn't talk much, but you weren't the only one who thought Haru's boys was attractive. A few popular girls stood outside the fence around the pool whispering. You were not pretty nor popular, so you were scared they were talking about you. You looked at them out of the corner of your eye to see that they weren't paying attention to you, but to Haru. Their eyes lit up with admiration and fangirl-ness. The most popular girl was standing nearest to the fence twirling a piece of her perfect hair, and her pretty eyes sparkled in the sunlight, and at the same time eying Haru. This made you feel a little jealous, and made you thought about how it was a matter of time until Haru would ask one of them out. You didn't realize that Haru was watching you stare sadly into the water, so you gasped a little when he hugged your waist and looked at the other girls with his blue eyes.

Makoto: Your eyes were filled with jealousy when you watched Makoto helping out a costumer. This was not just any costumer, but one that was flirting with him while he was at it helping her. You were trying hard not to flare daggers at her as Makoto smiled sweetly to her and showed her around. At one point she asked him how to groom a cat, and she said she'd learn better if they groomed it 'together'. Of course Makoto agreed and grabbed a brush and started brushing the cat. You rolled your eyes as Makoto rang her up for the cat she brought. "F/n, are you alright? You look a little ticked off," Makoto tapped your shoulder. "Oh yeah! I'm fine I just was zoned out a little..." You say. Makoto looked at you with a confusing look and walked away. (I bet you all were thinking something else when Makoto helped her with the cat. You all have dirty minds don't you.😂😂😂)

Nagisa: Nagisa wasn't the most muscular person on the swim team. He wasn't the tallest either. Most of the time he would puff his cheeks and complain about it, which made him more adorable than he already was. You always cheered him up with treats though. Today while the two of you were walking around and he was eating the food you gave him. "Mmmm, f/n-chan this is delicious!" Nagisa mumbled through a stuffed mouth. You giggled a little. Suddenly, a crowd of pretty girls came out of nowhere and started talking to Nagisa. "Are you on the swim team?" One asked. "Yep!" "Ohhh, you must have big muscles," says another. "Actually..." "Who cares? He's cute!" All the attention was kind of making you jealous. You sat with your arms crossed staring ahead, waiting for them to leave. Finally, from what seems to be an eternity they all giggled and left. You turned your attention back to Nagisa who was still finishing up that chocolate bar.

Rei: You were quiet. You weren't popular, or pretty, you were smart. You loved reading, not shopping, you weren't their typical popular girl. Even though  you didn't know it Rei was attracted to you, because you weren't that kind of girl. One day you decided to go to your local book store. Since you rarely brought money around with you could only stand around and look at the books. That particular day as you went into the store you saw Rei wearing the store's uniform. "Hi Rei!" You called out, catching his attention. He looked away, and you swore he blushed, but he waved back and started walking over to you. The two of you started a conversation until, ring! The door swung open and in came a girl. She had long, gorgeous brown hair and green eyes, kind of like Makoto, but with darker hair... And a girl. She walked by, not forgetting to wink at Rei of course and moved on, disappearing into the book shelves. A few minutes later Rei went to check on the girl. You could hear her little giggles from behind the shelves as you continued to grow more and more jealous of her. Her hair, her eyes, her figure, you couldn't look like her of you tried. You didn't know about her personality, but her looks were perfect. You stood there waiting, and waiting, and waiting some more until you just stroked out of the book store. Rei poked his head out to see you gone... And then he started running after you.