Nogla-Walmart

I'm currently at Walmart getting gaming supplies. I need a new headset and a new controller, that is the main reason why I am here. I also needed some mountain dew and some Oreos, never know when a zombie apocalypse might happen. My plan  is that I'm going to game all night. I have nothing else better to do with my life anyways.

I'm just going to kill some people and make fun of them. But what game? Gta? Call of duty? Dead by daylight? I'm not sure yet.

I make my way towards the cash register, with the money in hand. The employee rings it up and tells me the total. I quickly throw her the cash, not wanting any akward silence with her. The employee hands me my receipt, my bags, and sends me on my way.

I bid her a goodbye and head outside. Once I'm outside I look through my purse for my car keys. I jumped when  everything gets pulled out of my hands. Purse, phone, shopping bags.

"SOMEONE HELP!" I yell, not knowing what to do.

I see a man dressed in all black running with all my stuff.

But of of the corner of my eye I see a tall male in running to the man in Black. The tall male tackles him to the ground. The tall male grabs the bags from the ground and walks up to me.

"Here you go!" He says out of breath.

"Ah thank you...." I start.

"David. Friends call me Nogla."

"Oh I'm (y/n). Is there anyway I can repay for your good deed?"

He then went into deep thought. Staring off into space.

"Let's go on a date." He says.

"What?" I say.

"Let's. Go. On. A. Date!"

"We just met."

"Well let's just call this date a blind date, okay!"

"Fine."

He then takes my hand and drags me to his car. He opens the passenger door and let's me in. Then he closes the door and he gets into the drivers seat. He then drives off to a little cafe.

"I've never seen this place before!" I say.

"My parents own this place!' nogla says.

We both get out of the car. Nogla opens the cafe door for me, I walk in, then he comes in after me.

"David!" I lady yells.

"Ma! Table for two please!" Nogla says.

We then follow her to a small table in the back. My seat was over looking the street.

"Now what would you like?" The lady asks.

"Water." I say.

"2 waters" nogla says.

She then walks away.

"So why a date? A normal person would say money or something" I say.

"Well that's the thing. I'm not normal. Plus I think we have alot in common" nogla says.

"Whys that?"

The lady then hands us our water. And we order two hamburgers.

"You play video games." nogla said then taking a drink of his water.

"You play video games?" I ask.

"Yup!" He responded

"No way!"

"What are your favorite games. I bet you I play them."

Our hamburgers were then we served to us.