Chapter 58 + Long author's note about plagiarism

Start from the beginning

The omega's eyes lit up in happiness, and he can't even hide the fact that he loves the idea. He said in awe, "You would do all of that for me?" then got in between his legs to wrap his arms around his neck while breathing in the scent of his shampoo.

Harry smiled and hugged him close into his arms as he whispered, "I would do anything for you, and I really do mean, anything," and kissed his neck.

After they had pulled away, Louis cuddled into his arms while tracing random patterns on his chest and said, "Y-You won't like... regret this, right?" and looked up at him innocently.

Harry shook his head and said, "Of course not, I will have time to hang out and take care of you," then looked down at him in the eyes and added, "I won't ever let you out of my sight."

Louis blinked up at him with a blush then nuzzled into his arms like a little kitten and changed the subject, "I want to go back home."

Harry looked up at the ceiling and said, "We're suing the guy, make sure you're okay then we can go back home."

The Omega sat up while looking down at his alpha and said with a pout, "Let's not..."

"I know how you feel about this but I'm doing it either way, and that's final," and sat up along with him.

Louis straddled his waist and whispered, "Darling..." while rubbing his chest up and down in hopes that he would calm down.

Harry looked up at his Omega who was trying to soothe him and held his curvy hips as he said, "Yes, princess?"

Louis bit his bottom lip and lightly pushed his alpha flat on the bed as he said, "Daddy needs to stop suing everyone," and grinded down on his clothed cock.

Harry growled when watching his Omega and felt himself harden then said, "Are you trying to seduce me, princess? Because it's working really well."

The Omega whimpered beautifully and whined, "Daddy..." and the alpha knew what he exactly wanted so turned them around gently.

"I'll lock the door," and got out of the hospital bed then locked the door. The lock was there just in case Louis would like to change his clothes once he gets to go home.

Once the door was locked, he got back in between his omega's legs and whispered, "My beautiful baby, all filled up with my pups," making Louis whine while he brought his hospital gown up to his chest.

Harry growled at the sight, he couldn't take it anymore, his cock was twitching in his pants, and his Omega was eager to get fucked by his alpha. He took off his jeans and threw it away along with his shirt. He aligned himself to his omega's pink, needy hole and slowly pushed in.

Watching Louis shut his eyes in bliss once his alpha was balls deep inside of him was such a beautiful sight. His bottom lip was abused from how much he was biting on it, and his fringe was in his eyes.

Harry moved his fringe out of his eyes just like he did the first time they met and whispered, "We really need to buy you a headband," which made the Omega chuckle then moan when his alpha started to move.

Louis whimpered while moving his bum around his cock and rolled his head back with his eyes shut tightly.

Harry leaned down on sucked a bruise on his omega's neck while moving achingly slowly inside of him, taking his time which made his mate moan out, "Harder, daddy," and that's all it took for him to thrust into him as hard as he could.

Louis was a moaning mess, and his alpha kept on kissing him for him not to be loud. Even though he loves it when his mate is loud because that showed that he was doing a great job in bed, but right now, he didn't want anyone to hear his filthy noises except for him.

It didn't take long for the two to cum together and once Harry pulled out, he watched his mate's abused, pink hole clenching on air. He kissed the inside of his thighs and whispered, "So gorgeous," and started cleaning up the cum that was pouring out of his hole.

Louis was heavy breathing with his hands over his baby bump and his cheeks pink as he watched his alpha clean him up.

After they had been both cleaned up, Harry got out of the hospital bed, wore his clothes and unlocked the door while the Omega brought his hospital gown down.

When the alpha got back to bed, he got cuddled by his tiny mate who had his head on his chest. Louis said, "He came and apologized to me personally. I would honestly feel horrible if you ended up suing him. Let's learn to forgive and forget, we'll never see this guy ever again," and looked up at him.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at him as he said, "When did he talk to you? Why didn't you tell me –"

The omega cut him off by saying, "Doesn't matter, he will pay for the car damages and everything but let's not put the poor guy in jail." He took a deep breath and added as he held his alpha's hand to rest on his baby bump, "For the sake of our triplets, let's not."

Harry sighed while looking down at his growing baby bump and whispered, "Okay, I won't."