Chapter 104-New Me

Start from the beginning

I know she has lit a fire in me and I know I want her. I was unsure at first, but not anymore. I know this is something I will want to remember. As she bowed, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Margie.

"Hi Luke. What are you doing back here?"

"I wanted to be the first to congratulate her."

"Well she is not done yet. Wait until you see the second part." Margie smiled and walked away.

"Don't tell her you saw me."

"I won't. In exchange, you owe me a slow dance tonight."

"Deal."

Curious to see what she meant, I watch Emily walk off the other side of the stage and step behind a sheet. I moved further back in the dark corner and watch as the girls from her club/hip hop dance class take the stage.

As the music starts, Emily stepped out in classic grey and white Nike hi-tops with the white swoosh, baggy grey sweat pants with what looks like a band of black, grey and white shorts underneath that say D & G, and a white crop t-shirt that said crème de la crème in grey on the front.

Her hair is down and she is wearing her rings and bracelets from her belly dance performance and a long slim silver necklace. She looks tough and sexy. As the song began, the women start performing and the party began to hype up. People start cheering them on and it's great to see the ladies from the dance class showing off their dance moves and having fun. I enjoyed watching them and was sorry to see them finish. After three songs, they all lined up to take a bow.

Hawke walked on the stage, put his arm around Emily and kissed her on the cheek. From my view, I could see her stiffen and look at him in shock. He just smiled down at her and introduced the main act.

While this was happening, the ladies walked off stage passing me and saying hello and giving me hugs. Emily turned and saw me and said she would be right back after she changed her clothes. 

As she left Hawke approached her, wrapped his arm around her shoulder and ushered her off the other side of the stage heading towards her dressing room; his two body guards following close behind them.

I texted Kota about what was happening. He replied to follow and stay outside her dressing room as Owen and Nathan were on their way.

As soon as Hawke walked into her dressing, a sick feeling hit my stomach. They had better hurry up. I need to know what's happening in that room.

Emily POV

I thought to myself what fun I had had and how I love to lose myself in the music. The guy's reactions to me when the light hit me was priceless; Kota in particular I think as I go to change my costume.

After dancing with the ladies from my dance class, Hawke walked out on stage and kissed me. It was a total shock. I tried to keep a straight face, but I know I tensed up. He had the nerve to look down and smile at me like he wanted to eat me alive. Alec was right, he still likes me for real.

Turning to leave I spot Luke standing back stage and asked him to let the guys know I would change and be right there.

Then Hawke came putting his arm around my shoulder and ushered me towards my dressing room. Once we were in the hallway, I shrugged his arm off me and ran to my dressing room.

I am so angry right now, I can't shift the words from my head to my mouth. I enter the bathroom for a quick shower deciding to speak to him about this after I shower and change. Moving back out of the bathroom I don't see my dress hanging on the back of the door. Just then the door opened. Hawke walked in and locked it behind him.