Chapter 44 + Character Ask!

Start from the beginning

So he did.

Louis bit his bottom lip once he finished chewing and said, "Is everything alright, Harry?"

For a moment, Harry wanted to tell him the whole truth right then and there, but he stopped himself because if anything happened to his Omega, then it would be his fault.

Harry nodded and looked back down at his lap as he continued to eat his sandwich. He felt his Omega still looking at him, so he looked at him and saw his worried expression. His soft, delicate baby was worried for him, and it made his heart warm yet guilty because Louis shouldn't ever worry about him.

The alpha lightly touched his knee and said, "Eat up and don't worry, I'm just tired because of work. That's all."

Louis still didn't look all that convinced, but he just thought of pushing the topic aside for another day, hopefully.

After they had been done eating, the alpha did the dishes that resulted into the Omega falling asleep on the couch.

Harry's eyes went soft when he saw the mother of his pups curled up on the couch asleep. Later on, when he got the covers off of his body, he picked him up bridal style in his arms and slowly went upstairs into their bedroom. He kicked the door open and got inside to lay his Omega down on the king sized bed.

Before the alpha was going to cover him up with the blanket, he caught the omega with his small hands over his baby bump protectively. Even when sleeping, the omega was being protective over their triplets which made him, even more, fond of the omega if that was even humanly possible.

Harry covered him up then made his way to the closet where he changed his clothes into some boxers and brushed his teeth in the toilet. He got into bed next to Louis then brought him into his arms in which the omega felt safe and warm.

When he made sure that they were both warm, he shut his eyes and fell asleep with the alpha's hand on top of the baby bump which covered the omega's small hands.

Tomorrow he will make a plan to get payback without involving the Omega into it, hopefully.

--

Character Ask!

"Hey, what's up you guys? I am the one who created you... kind of, I don't know, ugh! Okay, listen, people commented on my previous chapter to ask you guys some questions so are you ready?" I smiled as I looked at all of them hopefully.

Louis said politely with a smile, "I'm ready."

Harry was too busy cuddling the Omega to care.

Liam and Zayn were just smiling and nodding while Niall was just staring at me to continue talking.

I looked down at my note cards and said, "Well, alright then," and cleared my throat as I continued, "The first category is Harry, so I will ask you the questions you got and just answer them."

Harry just nodded and said, "Go for it."

I looked down and asked, "@Sippycuplarry asks: Make more babies with Louis tyvm."

Harry immediately said, "Even though that wasn't a question, but I wouldn't mind having more babies with Louis," then looked down at Louis and winked at him making his cheeks turn pink.

I said immediately, "Okay! Next question from @xSoyMilkx asks: Why do you get jealous?"

Harry looked at me for a moment before answering, "Because my Omega is so beautiful and that scares me. Sorry."

Louis cooed as he said, "Why would you be scared? I'm not going anywhere."

Harry looked at him fondly before I said, "Chill you two, we have so many questions to go through. @Zayn-slayssss asks: Would you and Louis do omorashi?"