Chapter 60-Just Tell Them

Start from the beginning

"She may be in the bathroom or something"

As we come up to the door, Luke gets his key out and walks in. I smell food and my stomach grumbles.

"Goddess. Come out and greet your mighty warriors. We wish to see you." I yell. Still no answer. We all turn and look at each other worriedly.

"Baby Girl!" yells North. Still no answer. North grabs his phone and opens her cameras as we walk into the living room.

"She is alright guys. She is in the tub. Come see."

As we look over his shoulder, I see Emily sitting in the tub, with her hair pulled in a bun on top of her head reading on her tablet. She lays the tablet down and just as North goes to close the app, she stands up and reaches for her shower head as the water starts to drain from the tub. I don't know what the others are thinking, but all I can think of is Aphrodite reincarnate. Next think I know the screen is black.

Emily Pov

Those were great updates. I just love those stories and how they take me away. In a way I am glad I have been busy so I could read two updates at a time. But sad, because now I have to wait for more. That is what I get for fan girling about these stories. Why does Heath remind me of North and Silas. He is what I call a Sweet Heat. Sweet on the inside I bet and Hot on the outside. I look at the time on the tablet and see I only have 10 minutes before they get here and they may be here now. I set my tablet down and rinse myself off. As I step out of the tub, I hear:

"Sugar!! Silas, North and I are here. The rest will be here soon." Luke calls out.

"Alright. I will be right out Sweetie. Can you guys get all the items off the second shelf in the fridge for me and place them on the breakfast bar in the kitchen? I am getting out and will be right there." I call back.

"Alright Baby Girl. Take your time." yells North.

I finish getting cleaned off and hop out the tub and dry off. I run into my room and put on some clothes and try to fix my hair, but it's just not acting right. I was just going to have to leave it down. I grab my phone just as it rang. I look and see it's a text message from Kayli wanting to know if her and the guys can come over. I reply yes and she says they will be there in 5. I check myself in the mirror one last time. I want to be comfortable so I have on my white leggings, a white cami and a long v-neck teal sweater that comes Mid-thigh and bare feet. I guess I look alright. I head down the hallway in hopes I am not seeing the guys for the last time.

I get upfront and the guys have their plates and the two containers of my version of Trader Jo's Cowboy bark open and on the bar as well. I can smell the buffalo chicken for the sandwhichs in the crock-pot and my potato salad must be a hit as the bowl is 1/3 rd empty. As I enter the kitchen to greet everyone, Kayli, Raven, Axel, Marc, Corey and Brandon strolled through the door.

"Emily" yells Kayli as she runs to give me a hug.

"Hey Kayli."

"Oy, who invited them over?" shouts Gabe.

"Nice to see you too." answers Brandon dryly.

"Nice to see you South."

"Raven." growls North.

"I invited them over Gabe. You guys go and fix a plate too and then we can get started."

"You don't have to tell me twice Sestra." says Raven and grabbed a his plate while Marc teases Kayli about the amount of food she is fixing on hers.

Leaning over to Kota, Nathan asked him: "What did he just call Puff Puff?"

"Sister." answers Kota while cleaning his glasses. He looks up at me without his glasses on, and I instantly think about last night and start blushing. Kota cheeks turn a little pink, so I know he is too.