Chapter 137 - Conan at Jodie's...

Yoko came down the stairs to the agency. She opened the door and looked around for Conan. He wasn't there either.
    Where has he gone again...
    She saw Kogoro sleeping on his desk, having, as is often the case, no clients. With a sigh, she went to wake him up.
    -Oji-san! Do you know where Conan is? she asked, shaking the detective.
    -Eh? What do you want?
    -I don't know where Conan is, so...
    -I haven't seen her. Now shoo, let me sleep!
   The man shook the girl off his hands before going back to sleep.
    He means business...

    Just then, Ran entered the office.
   -Ah, Yoko-chan...
    -Ran-neechan! Do you know where Conan is?
    -He's at Agasa-hakase, and he just asked me where Jodie-sensei lives...
    What?!
    Without further ado, the former high school student left the office and went to get her bicycle, which she had stored on the roof of her living quarters, before heading towards Agasa's place at full speed.
    I hope he doesn't do anything stupid!

    Once she'd arrived, the kid with the glasses let her bike fall to the ground and opened the door to the house. She got up quickly and didn't take the time to put on her slippers.
    -Hakase! Where's Conan? Yoko shouted.
   -Oh! Yoko-kun. He's gone to see the English teacher. Answered the man.
    -Are you serious?
    She sat down on the bar and half lay on the table, arms outstretched.
    -I came by bike especially to catch him in time, but it wasn't enough... He's a bore... she sighed.

   She took the glass of water that Agasa gave her and started to drink it.
    -He could have warned me at least... she complained between sips.
    -I think he didn't want you to stress again. Supposed the scientist.
    Yoko crossed her arms and put her head inside. She took a moment of silence before sighing.
    -I told him it was getting better... He even noticed!... By the way, did he go alone?!
    -He went with Heiji-kun, so it should be fine. Agasa reassured him.
    I don't know if I should be reassured or not...

    -Let's just hope it's not risky... Anyway, there's no point in me stopping her from investigating, seeing as I'm doing it myself... Isn't Haibara here? remarked the girl with the glasses.
   -She must still be in the lab...
   -I see. By the way, why did Conan suddenly want to go to Jodie's?
   -It was Heiji-kun who mainly convinced her to go.
   -Why was Hattori-kun here in the first place?
   -I asked him to come and help Shinichi! Agasa announced proudly.
   Yoko sighed and left her seat.
   -Say hello to Haibara for me... I'm going home...
   The young girl went into the entrance hall and put on her shoes before leaving. She straightened her bike, got on it and left.

   Yoko went into Ran's room and let herself fall onto the schoolgirl's bed. She picked up her phone and ordered Conan to come home as soon as possible.
    How tiring he can be, seriously...
    Outside, night had fallen. 
   Given his bad luck, he must have stumbled across a case!
    The young girl started to laugh before stopping.
   He must have stumbled on a case...
   She put her hand to her face in despair and sighed. Putting up with Conan was often not easy.
   -If he's got any information, he'd better tell me! purred the bespectacled girl as she deleted Yosuke's messages.
   At the moment, she could only trust Conan and Heiji.