Chapter 25 - A strange paper

Yoko slept on the school table. She kept staying up late, without Ran knowing, to take photos of the stars.
   -Haa! Yoko-chan! We've got to move the tables! Ayumi complained.
   The brown-eyed girl woke up. She rubbed her eyes before putting her glasses back on.
   -Yes... I've always skipped cleaning time too...
   She stood up and pushed her table to the back of the room. She grabbed a broom and began to sweep the floor.
   -Say, Ayumi-chan, Genta-kun, Mitsuhiko-kun... I heard you talking about going somewhere right afterwards... It wouldn't be at this "Eto" place, would it?

   There was a heavy silence. Then Genta proudly took out a piece of paper from his pocket.
   -And... what's that? said the former schoolgirl, leaning on her broom.
   -It's probably a treasure map! Mitsuhiko said, as if it were logical.
   -We found it this morning in front of the school! Ayumi added. We're going to solve the code!
   -We're going to be rich! Enriched the most
   -Do you want to come with us? Why don't you tell Conan-kun? Asked the girl with the headband.

   She closed her eyes, looking thoughtful, before reaching for the paper. On it, a tower and a moon side by side, a rectangle with a half circle at the top, an upside-down triangle, a sort of bow tie, a star in a circle, two rectangles stuck together with the letters 'o' and 'r' right next to them, and finally, a fish.
   It's true that it's weird...
   -Right! Hurry up and clean up! I'll come with you! ordered Yoko.
   The children smiled before continuing to clean up.

   When their work was done, the team left the school and gathered two streets away.
   -So... does the first shape remind you of anything? asked Yoko.
   -It looks like Tokyo Tower... replied Ayumi
   -Right then! We're off! I think I'm getting too involved in their delirium hehe...

   They got on the bus, where the three children discussed what they were going to do with the money, while the girl with the glasses thought about it, listening to the conversation.
   -Say! What are you going to do when you're rich? Ayumi asked cheerfully
   -I'm going to buy lots of unaji! announced Genta.
   -I'm going to buy myself a NASA space shuttle... thought Mitsuhiko
   -And I'd go round the world! exclaimed the young girl with the headband. And you, Yoko-chan?
   -What about me?

   The former schoolgirl looked at the little girl, her eyes shining.
   -First we'd have to find this treasure, so we'd have to decipher this code... But if I were rich...
   She leaned her head against the window.
   -I think I'd buy all the equipment I need to take good photos and travel the world to take even more...
   -... Do you like taking photos so much? asked Genta
   -I'm a photographer too! Well, almost. If I had the right camera, I'd have shown you some of my best shots!
   -Haaa! I want to see them! exclaimed Ayumi
   -I haven't got them any more! They've... my camera's been broken!
   Mitsuhiko finally announced that they had arrived.

   Yoko looked at the red tower in front of her. She'd seen it before on a school trip, but not since.
   -Now what do we do? asked the largest member of the group.
   No one could answer. They were stuck.
   Conan would certainly have found...
   -I know! exclaimed the freckled boy. See these three shapes? They must indicate a clothes shop!

   The three shapes in question, the rectangle with the semi-circle, the triangle and the bow, looked more or less like a hat, knickers and a bow tie, according to the children. Motivated, they set off to look in the clothes shops.
   -Hey, wait a minute! There are other shapes! Yoko panicked.
   As she set off after them, she suddenly turned round.
   Someone's... I'm sure there's someone!
   She turned round again, and walked towards where the children had gone.