Chapter 83 - A black car

The children chatted quietly, waiting for the teacher to arrive. Yoko opened the classroom window to see the snow falling. This caused a draught that surprised everyone.
   -Yoko-chan... What are you doing? Ayumi asked.
   -It's snowing! replied the girl with the glasses, stretching her arm outwards.
   -It is snowing! Genta-kun, Mitsuhiko-kun, Conan-kun, Haibara-san, come and see!
   Mitsuhiko turned round.
   -You shouldn't leave the window open! You'll get sick!
   -It's okay, it's okay...

   The former high school student had to close the window. The girl in the headband walked over to Ai, grabbing her arm.
   -Come on, then! Come and see the snow with us!
   -Don't touch me! shouted the former member of the organisation.
   ??
   Yoko moved closer to her. The children were surprised and worried by her reaction.
   -I can't stand this place any more... I almost want to disappear right now... And I think I soon will...
   -What the...
   The girl with the glasses was about to say something but she didn't have the time.
   -What?! Are you going to change schools? Don't say you're leaving! Ayumi cried
   -Is someone bothering you? Mitsuhiko asked
   -Tell me who it is and I'll go and calm him down! Genta added.
   You can trust them...

   The redhead reassured them, saying she just had a cold. The short-haired girl laughed and said her friend had to go to the infirmary, but Genta said she'd be fine.
  The teacher arrived and everyone got back to their seats.

   The day went on as normal. Yoko was more focused on looking outside, discreetly taking photos, hoping to get a good shot.
   Then, the end of lessons arrived. Once outside, the children started throwing snowballs at each other, picking up as many as they could. The former schoolgirl joined in while Conan and Ai chatted.
   -You'll see!
   She ran up behind Ayumi, from whom she'd just received a ball, before grabbing her by the collar and smashing the one she had in her face.
   -That's cheating, Yoko! You're supposed to send them! Genta snorted.
   -In war, anything goes!
   The young girl formed one before throwing it at her friend, laughing.
   -In that case, we can do the same! Mitsuhiko announced as she set off after Yoko.
  The girl began to run before slipping and falling. The freckled boy was about to smash the snowball in her face, but she swept him off his feet.

   The snow fight came to an end when the children went in a different direction. The girl with her hair tied back was trying to warm her hands.
   -You should have come and helped me defend myself! It's no fun three against one! she said amused.
   The two kept silent, one being too focused on his ball.
   Say it if I'm in your way...
   Suddenly, Ai tensed up, having spotted a black car.
   -What's wrong with it? What's wrong with that black porch? Conan asked as he approached. A Porche 356 A. It's a classic that's well over fifty years old... No owner in sight. I've only ever seen it in books and on TV, but obviously there are guys who drive this kind of car.
   That's a nice car...
   -Gin... Gin's favourite car is identical...

   At this, Yoko gritted her teeth. She began to look around, checking that he wasn't in the vicinity. The former high school student wasted no time. He called out to Agasa.
   -Wait, Conan! We're not even sure if that car belongs to him!
   Of course... he won't listen to me... But is it really his car? Haibara just said it was her favourite... She never said it was hers... Then... it's not impossible that...