1

boom!

 The rays of light suddenly rise, and the stream of light is bright.

 Bai Taotao slowly lost consciousness in severe pain.

 it's over!

 Thirty powerful men with special powers sacrificed themselves, bursting into brilliant light and shadow, and finally perished together with the nail-biting Zombie King.

 The end of the world may not be over yet.

 But the hardest times will eventually pass.

 From now on, the road ahead will be smooth and the future will be bright.

 very nice.

 His soul felt light and heavy, and Bai Taotao thought that after closing his eyes, there would be endless darkness.

 However, various sounds soon appeared in her ears.

 "I'm talking about Bai Taotao, can you stop being so lazy and think about it for yourself, how long have you been holding our team back? Now it's finally time for you to contribute to the team, why are you still so pretentious?"

 "How long has it been? What's the use of doing all this? You might as well make some contribution to the team, and we can still remember your kindness."

 "Really, I don't know if I compare with you. I'll be shocked if I compare with you. You are really inferior to Bai Lian in every way."

 "It means that Bai Lian has a good heart and Brother Guan is righteous, otherwise I would have kicked you out long ago."

 Bai Taotao listened carefully and found that the speakers should be three different men, two rough and one slightly sharper.

 what's the situation?

 A question arose in Bai Taotao's heart, and then she quietly opened her eyes.

 What catches the eye is a pair of pitch-black white shoes.

 Yes, the black white shoes, you can still vaguely see the white soles of the shoes, but the dark and light black and gray patches on them make the shoes look extremely dirty.

 This is not my foot!

 Bai Taotao's height is 162cm and her foot size is 36.

 The pair of feet that caught her eye at this moment were a bit bigger than her own. Bai Taotao looked at them roughly and thought they should be size 38 or 39.

 what's the situation?

 The voices of the three men continued. Before Bai Taotao could raise her head to look, a mechanical voice rang in her ears.

 【Ding! The Tudou system is bound to you, and I am happy to serve the host~]

 The number of question marks in Bai Taotao's heart slowly increased to two.

 So, did he self-destruct successfully or not?

 "Potato system?" Bai Taotao repeated this sentence silently.

 [Yes, please allow me to explain it to the host~]

 [The potato system contains eight potatoes, and the soybeans are golden beans. After being activated, the potatoes can be turned into metal, and the attack power is increased! 】

 [The second bean is pigeon pea, after activation, it can turn potatoes into firewood, with burning resistance +++! 】

 [Three beans are water beans. After starting up, what flows out is direct drinking water that has been purified through 3,600 layers. It is safe, secure and unlimited! 】