Chapter 69: A Father's Blessing

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
"She has been through hell, so believe me when I say, fear her when she looks into a fire and smiles."
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

MATURE CONTENT WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AND VULGAR WORDS AHEAD! THE CONTENT WITHIN THIS CHAPTER IS STRICTLY INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY

MATURE CONTENT WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AND VULGAR WORDS AHEAD! THE CONTENT WITHIN THIS CHAPTER IS STRICTLY INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

*

After they cried inside the bathroom and decided to fix things together, the couple was already back to normal as if they didn't have issues since the day they arrived back from their vacation. The two talked about their differences and their similarities and decided to compromise on it. Ray tells Randy that she'll try not to be jealous of Violet if she becomes the topic again, but he still has to cut ties with his ex because Ray's ultimatum about breaking up with him once he chooses Violet is still at the table. She asked if Randy was okay with it and he told her with all of his heart that he felt bad cutting ties with Violet, and Ray understood that. She told him she understood what he felt about it since he'd been friends with Violet for years before they started dating. But Ray was stern when she told him what she wanted and Randy agreed wholeheartedly.

He thought about his memories with the redhead but he wanted to at least try and forget those because he wanted to create new memories with his now-girlfriend. So to save their relationship from completely falling down, he has to make a choice, and he chooses his life with Ray. He chooses her without a doubt, without hesitation.

While Ray laid her boundaries with Randy, he did the same with her. He told her that he saw her hugging a stranger near the clinic yesterday. That's why he was cold and went home late and drunk. Ray explained to him that he was the Psychiatrist and that he was just helping her out because she broke down on the street. However, he still told her that he didn't want to see that happening again. She respects his decision so she tells him to come with her next week for her weekly check-up, to which he agrees not because he doesn't trust Ray, but because he wants to be there for her if she starts breaking down again.

But there was one thing that they didn't agree on. Ray didn't want to suddenly stop being friends with Raymond Romanov, so she negotiated a little bit when Randy told her that he was jealous about her hugging him at the Alta Street apartment. She explained to him that he was just a friend to her because he really was just a friend to her. But she understood where she was coming from, so she suggested that they should continue with their plan to scam everyone in Los Santos by taking them on dates.

Randy didn't agree at first because he didn't want to share her with anyone else, even if it was just for fun or not. But he still agreed to it because Ray assured him that they would do the same to other people and not just to Raymond.

Go on a date with people and scam them.

That was the plan. It sounded so fun yet risky at the same time. But it was a long overdue plan since there were a lot of unforeseen circumstances that happened to them in the past month but they ultimately decided on doing it because there was a prize if one of them successfully scams people.