Chapter 53: Please Be Mine

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
"I want the side of you that you don't show anyone else."
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

As soon as Randy arrived at the warehouse after consoling Ray on the phone, he was instantly greeted by their cheeky grins when he walked toward them

As soon as Randy arrived at the warehouse after consoling Ray on the phone, he was instantly greeted by their cheeky grins when he walked toward them. "What?" he said, putting both of his hands inside his pockets.

"You fucked up, man." Taco giggled. He was so excited to tease the fuck out of Randy when he heard him call Ray baby. He was so excited that he hit every tree he saw just to tease Randy personally. "You called her baby," he pointed out, followed by another giggle.

Randy rolled his eyes in disbelief and heaved a sigh since he expected this to happen anyway. "Yeah, so?" he just said to dismiss him, but his answer just fueled the fire and made the boys tease him some more. "Idiots," he told them as he walked towards Vinny's car to start moving the remaining things they grabbed from the cubby.

All while Randy was choosing to shut down everyone's instigations, Ray decided to stay in his studio apartment after her phone call with Randy. Ray shook her head in dismay and peered through the window to see if cops were coming and when she saw nothing, she took her phone out of her pocket and typed a message for Randy as she got bored of scouting at the cubby.

She sat on the bed and crossed her legs while typing a text for him.

To: Randy

Hi!!! U busy? :)

Randy dropped the crate on the floor when he felt his phone vibrate inside his pocket. He removed his right glove and took his phone out, immediately rocking up a smile upon seeing Ray's name on the screen. "I'll just go outside," he told the boys and didn't even wait for them to react as he just walked out of the warehouse while dialing her number. "Raymundo!" he chippered in a loud voice upon exiting the warehouse. He walks towards his car as he smiles to himself. "What's up, princess?" he said when he got inside his car.

"Hi!" Ray said with a smile on her lips. "When are you coming back here?" she asked after she lay on his bed.

"After we move everything. Why? Did you miss me?" he asked, the side of his lips slowly forming into a smile.

"Yeah," she murmured. "Yeah, I missed you." She lay on her stomach facing down.

"Yeah?" he scoffed, followed by a giggle. "We were just together a few minutes ago, Ray. And you missed me still?" he mused. Though he knew Ray had always been vocal about her feelings for him, that didn't stop Randy from feeling amused every time she voiced out how she missed him.

"What are you saying?" Ray said, raising her eyebrow. "Am I not allowed to miss you just because we were together earlier?" she asked, making him giggle.

"I didn't say that, Ray," he answered, chuckling still.

The way Ray always tells him she misses him is all new for Randy since he has never heard that from his exes before—from Violet before. Randy got so used to hearing 'I miss you inside me' from the women he was with, that he didn't know how to respond with Ray's sincerity.