Chapter 55: Kill! Kill! Kill?

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
"She never cared for a crown. She preferred a sword."
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Randy

Randy

"Bro, are you okay?" I raised my head up and looked at the person who approached me and saw Alan from NBC standing in front of me looking all concerned. "You've been quiet since you arrived. Are you okay?" he asked again.

I stood properly and threw my empty joint somewhere before answering his question. "Yeah. I was just thinking about a heist," I lied flawlessly. There's no fucking way I would tell anyone what has been bugging me since my last phone call with Violet.

"When is this going to start?" I asked. I'm aware that it's only been a few minutes since I arrived but it already feels like I've been here in an hour because my mind was running wild because of what Violet had told me earlier.

I know Violet is just trying to piss me off, and it worked so badly that I can't even answer Ray's phone calls. Exhaling sharply, I excused myself from Alan and took my phone out as I walked away from everyone. I felt a slight pang in my chest when I saw Ray's name on the screen—she had been sending me updates for a few minutes and yet she hadn't heard anything from me because of how fucking paranoid I got after hearing Violet.

"Fuck!" I groaned and pulled my hair in frustration as I opened her wall of messages to me.

From: Ray Mond

Good luck with your race bb <3

I'm just hanging out with taco, april, and ramee

April invited me to get a tattoo with her ;-;;

I'm gonna get a full-sleeve tattoo. Is that ok?

Ok I changed my mind. I'm getting a raven tattoo

Are you busy? I miss you :(

I felt my lips rise into a curve as if it has a mind of their own upon reading her messages. As I was about to reply to her messages, I noticed a pair of feet standing in front of me. I lift my head to take a look at the person. "Lana?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Why is she in front of me? "What are you doing?" I heard how my voice became louder as I stepped back from her when she suddenly leaned forward. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I hissed.

Seriously? What the fuck is wrong with these women?

"Sorry." She took a step back and gave me a small smile. Fuck that, I know what she's fucking doing and I'm not letting her. "Tommy and I broke up," she suddenly said as if she wanted me to do something about it.

"Yeah? So?" I saw her shoulders drop because of what I said, but who cares? I don't fucking mind if she finds me rude—that's great and I'm going to keep it that way. Hell, I don't need to add more complications to my relationship with Ray. I still have to deal with Violet, I don't need to add another fucking ex. "Why are you telling me this, Lana?" I scoffed. "I don't care if you and Tommy broke up." Do I sound rude? Great! I don't give a fuck.