Chapter 26: Candy Kiss

Trigger Warning: mentions of self-harm

*

It was already past midnight when Randy woke up to drink water, his hands automatically looked for Ray but she was nowhere beside him. "Ray?" he called for her, his voice was still hoarse since he had just woken up. "Ray? Where are you?" he asked inside the empty apartment as he rubbed his eyes out. Randy tossed the blanket, letting it fall to the ground, and walked toward the living room. "Ray?!" His voice came out louder than before as he started to get worried for his dear friend. He ran back inside Ray's room and was about to call her phone when he noticed the lights were on inside the bathroom and the door was slightly ajar. With his heavy heart, he went inside the bathroom, and boy was he more nervous now after seeing Ray's pills scattered on the floor. "Fuck!" he hissed as he came back to her room to grab his phone. His jaw tightened when he saw her phone, wallet, and car keys on the bedside table. "Goddamned it!" he grunted, pulling his hair in annoyance as he dialed Mister K's number.

"Randall!" Mister K groaned when he was woken up and was still sleepy. "Bro, do you even know what time it is?" the old leader chided in.

"Ray's missing, K." He heaved out a sigh to calm himself.

"What??" the Bossman hissed, totally awake now. "Aight. I'll call all the boys." He sighed. "Don't worry, Randy. We'll find her," he assured the worried British man. "Go to the Gallery," he ordered as he hung up the phone, sensing the urgency from his 2nd-in-command worried voice.

After ending the call, he hurriedly dialed April's number—maybe she knew where Ray was? The British man thought.

"Randy?" the redhead answered. "It's late. Why did you call?" she asked.

"Are you with Ray?" he asked as he paced back and forth.

"No? I thought she was with you?" she asked him back, sitting at the edge of her bed.

"She was with me but I woke up with no one beside me!" Randy blurted out. "Ray's missing, April." He dropped the bomb.

"WHAT?!" April shrieked, waking Ramee up beside her. "Where are you right now?" the redhead asked as she got up from the bed to grab her jacket.

"I'm in her apartment." He grabbed his shirt from the floor and wore it back. "I'll see you at the Gallery," he said as he grabbed his car keys.

"No. I'm in my apartment, open the door for me." April ended the call, not waiting for him to answer, as she looked at the confused Ramee. "Ray's missing, Ramee."

"Huh?" Ramee exasperatedly gasped. "Was that Randy?" he asked her, grabbing his shirt.

"Yes." April grabbed her perfectly white shoes and walked out of the room. Ramee instantly followed her.

"Mister K texted all of us. It's about Ray," Ramee said as he followed the redhead.

April nodded her head as she walked out of her apartment and walked towards Ray's whose apartment was just a few steps from hers. "Randy?" April's voice echoed as she looked for Randy when she entered her apartment. The redhead saw him walk out of Ray's room, checking the magazines of his pistol.

When the World Falls (LS, #1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara