Chapter 36: Ascended into Heaven

MATURE CONTENT WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AND VULGAR WORDS AHEAD! THE CONTENT WITHIN THIS CHAPTER IS STRICTLY INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY

MATURE CONTENT WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AND VULGAR WORDS AHEAD! THE CONTENT WITHIN THIS CHAPTER IS STRICTLY INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

*

Cont. of Day 8 (7 pm)

It was already 7 pm when they decided to eat outside, they asked the members to come with them but they just teased them and said they didn't want to third wheel Randy and Ray, so they decided to go somewhere far from their house since they were already too immersed with each other while Randy was driving earlier and didn't realize that they were almost outside Oahu.

Ray put her elbow on the table as she watched Randy telling a story with so much excitement. Her eyes mirrored Randy's excitement as she was too happy watching her most important person tell her some spicy stuff that happened to them before.

"And then I beat everyone at that event, Ray! Can you imagine beating 200+ people and winning against them and winning that $2,000,000? Oh, bruh! I was so happy I won that event." Randy let out a frisky chuckle as he remembered the event that the city organized before, while Ray was gone to Philly.

She smiled at him, sharing his happiness. "That sounded so fun." She raised her hand and reached for his face, brushing his stubbly jaw. "I know I'm late, but congratulations, Randy." She smiled at him. "You're so cool," she said, mesmerized by the fine man in front of her.

He clicked his tongue and looked away, avoiding her adoring eyes. "Thanks, Ray," he replied, still looking away from her. A giggle escaped her lips as she stood up from her seat. "What are you doing?" he asked when he noticed from the corner of his eye that Ray stood up. She ignored his question and moved her chair beside Randy, putting her hand on his lap and grabbing his attention. "What?" he asked, looking directly into her eyes.

"Nothing. I just want to sit here with you. Is that bad?" she asked back, rubbing his lap with her small hand.

Randy snickered and shifted his eyes to her lips. He put his arm on her shoulder and put the hood of his jacket that she was wearing over her head before he lowered his head to kiss the tip of her nose. He pulled her towards him as she snaked both of her arms around his waist. "Are you really sleeping with the girls tonight?" he asked, looking down at her face. She let out a chuckle and nodded her head in response. "Tsk." He rolled his eyes after clicking his tongue in disappointment.

"But I can sneak back when they're asleep." Her brows quivered from her cheeky thoughts.

He looked at her. Amusement filled his eyes, and cucked his head back, agreeing with her suggestion. "I won't lock the door, then," he told her.

(9 pm)

"WELL, well, well," April said as soon as Ray entered April's room after saying goodbye to Randy. "Look at this bitch casually rocking Randy's hoodie and hickeys on her neck," she pointed out. "What happened to your busted lip? Don't tell me you and Randy kissed so hard and he accidentally bit your lip?" she asked, raising her brow at her, not knowing the sparring that occurred between Randy and Ray earlier.