Chapter 54: It's Going to be Messy

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
"She fell in love with him deeply; he was both: a savage and a gentleman. The balance made her feel safe and alive."
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

After spending a few minutes outside the torture chambers at Grapeseed, Randy drove back somewhere as he forgot what he was about to do since he was lost in her daze yet again

"Aha!" Ray yelled out of the blue, snapping her fingers and startling him as he continued to drive.

"You scared the shit out of me, man!" he roared, earning a giggle from her.

"Sorry," she mumbled. "I remember what we were about to do earlier," she said.

"Yeah?" He took a glance at her and caught her looking at him. "What is it?" he asked with his eyes darted back to the road as he drove past the Tool Shop near Grand Senora.

"Natasha."

"Oh." Randy chuckled sheepishly and turned his car around, cutting through another car that was driving back to the city and hogging the right side. "Are you okay?" he asked, giggling when he noticed her stumble from the corner of his eye. "Why aren't you even wearing your seatbelt again, bruh?" he scolded her as he drove off-road, cutting through another car.

"Jesus!" she said, buckling her seatbelt for dear life. She knew how he was a beast when it came to driving but she kept forgetting to wear her seatbelt because she was either lost in him or she wanted him to put the seatbelt for her. "Wow!" she gasped, amusement was evident in her eyes as he watched him swiftly swerve from left to right without hitting something.

He took another glance at her and smiled when he saw her looking at the road, enthralled by the way he drove. "You're drooling," he said, his tone teasing.

"You're so cool," she said, ignoring him as she was busy watching him drive in awe. "You're so cool, Randy!" she repeats herself as she turns her head to look at him.

The smile on his lips grew wider when he noticed her staring at him with admiration. "Thank you so much, baby," he said and grabbed her hand from her lap. "What would I even do without you, Ray?" he asked, returning her compliment with a different compliment. "Like, seriously? What would I do without you?" he asked again as he took another glance.

A sincere smile escaped her lips as she squeezed his hand that was holding hers and nodded her head gently. "No, Randy. What would I do without you?" she retorted back, asking him the same question. "If I hadn't met you on my 2nd day in the city, I would have flown back to Philly. So, thank you." She took off her seatbelt, leaned in, and held his chin with her other hand before giving him a light peck on his cheek near his lips. "Thank you," she said and kissed him again.

"Shit!" he cursed when his car spun off upon bumping into something as he got so distracted because of her kiss. "Look what happened, Ray," he playfully said, blaming her and making her giggle. "You distracted me so much, man. Do you feel good?" he asked as he revved his car back after recovering himself.