Chapter 17: The Kiss

Months later

Months later...

It has been months since Ray Mond left the city for somewhere and since then, Randy has been acting differently. If he was already scary when Ray was there, he became scarier now that she was gone.

No one knew where Ray was, not even her brother nor April because Randy was the only person she told that she was leaving. No one knew aside from him.

When Ray left, everyone noticed that Randy was so distracted, but he tried his best not to get distracted by it and focused more on his job. Though he won't admit that he misses her, everyone sees Randy's eyes whenever some woman who looks like her walks by them. The boys noticed that but he won't admit it. He's Randy Bullet, he has no time to be soft.

Randy was disappointed when Ray left, especially when she just left her when he woke up that day, but his disappointment became worried as weeks went by until he became furious when she was gone for months.

May

June

July

August

September...

It had been five months since she left and Randy had become furious because of it. Though Ray asked him to trust her, it's been hard for him to do that, especially because Ray left her phone in his apartment so he won't be able to reach her. She really wanted to be away that bad.

"Randy, let's go!" Mister K said through the radio as he got inside their getaway car.

"I'll see you later, baby." Randy winked at the girl they had for hostage and pressed his lips against her cheeks even with his mask on. He smirked under his mask when he saw her blush while her boyfriend watched Randy flirt with his girl because he couldn't do anything about it. "Call me later if you want. I'll show you a good time," he whispered in her ear as he gave her his calling card while he looked at the boyfriend, taunting the young man. He started laughing menacingly when he saw the girl nod her head, totally captivated by the charismatic masked man in front of her.

"Randall?" Mister K called his name again, causing Randy to finally leave the scene before the cops came and ran toward them. "Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" he yelled at Ramee, who was in the driver's seat after Randy got in the backseat.

"Wooh!" Randy took off his mask and put it in his pocket as he gave K the bags that they stole from Paleto Bank. "Here you go, brotha." He leaned his back on the backseat as he pulled out his phone from his pocket. He smirked when he saw Violet's message to him.

From: Violet Van Housen

I can't wait for u to be inside me again ;)

He started typing his reply.

To: Violet Van Housen

Be ready, sweetie. I will fuck you hard until u cry ur eyes out

He pressed send and waited for her reply. He stifled a laugh when she instantly replied to his text with a naughtier text.