Chapter 47: Wait for me

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
"It's you. Because no one else makes sense."
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Trigger Warning: self-harm, blood, some coarse language

*

"Fuck! Where are you, Ray?!" Randy groaned after looking for Ray inside her apartment, but she wasn't there. And neither does her bag. He sat on her bed and took his phone out of his pocket before dialing her number. "Answer your phone, Ray," he whispered to himself, but no one answered since her phone was already turned off. "Fuck!" he grunted, pulling his hair in frustration.

It's been an hour since Ray ran away from him and he had been looking for her for an hour—he tried to find her at Pillbox, at Mt. Chiliad since he knew she always liked watching the stars, he looked for her at the CB Manor just in case she ran to her brother, he called Autumn, April, and Mari if they knew where Ray was since the three girls weren't in the cubby when the whole ordeal happened. And they said they didn't know.

He also tried asking for Tobi's help again, but it seemed that Ray wasn't letting anyone find her since she had her phone turned off, making it hard for Tobi to track her. "Let me find you, Ray," he told himself as he lay on her bed. "What?" he hissed and sat back up in an instant when he felt something on his back. He looked at her bed and his shoulders dropped low upon seeing the bracelet he gave her. "No," he whispered to himself and grabbed the bracelet. "Where are you, Ray?" he asked as he looked at the bracelet she removed; she was done with all his bullshit.

Randy let out a wry laugh as he wore the bracelet back to his wrist. "This is all my fault," he said with his clenched fists, ignoring the pain in his right fist because the pain inside his chest hurt more than his injured fist.

Pulling his hair in frustration, he looked around her room and his eyes landed on his shirt that was on her mini sofa. "Right! Why did I not think about that?" he said to himself as he ran out of her room in haste. He slammed the door shut to her apartment as soon as he got out and ran toward the elevator.

His heart started beating fast after pressing the button to the elevator. "Why is this so fucking slow?" he hissed to himself. "Finally!" he said as soon as the elevator arrived and went inside the lift, pressing the 7th button.

Randy ran out of the elevator as soon as it arrived at his floor. He took his keys to his apartment and then opened the door, heaving a sigh of relief upon noticing the very familiar vanilla-scented cologne of Ray's. "Ray?" he called as he locked the door behind him. "Ray, let's talk," he said and walked toward his room. "Ray?" He opened the lights in his room and sighed when he saw no one inside his room. "Ray, baby, let's fix this," he said as he walked toward his bathroom.

His eyes widened when he saw Ray lying on the bathroom floor with a bloodied wrist. "RAY!" he yelled and ran to her, stopping the blood that was squirting out of her wrist—the one where she used to wear the bracelet. "Ray!" he yelled, tapping her cheeks, but she didn't even flinch. "Fuck!" he yelled in a panic as he ripped the hem of his own shirt and tied her wrist to stop the bleeding before carrying her out of his bathroom. "Fuck!" he cursed with his fumbling hands as her hand flailed as he carried her. Then he put her on his carpeted floor and looked for a pulse. "Ray!" he screamed in horror when he couldn't sense her pulse. Panicking, he took his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number while still looking for her pulse. "Pick up! Damn it!" he cursed.

"Randall!" Emma chippered in a frisky manner when she answered his call.

"Emma! Ray hurt herself! Go to my tier 1 apartment, please!" He freaked out. "I can't feel her pulse, Emma!" he yelled at the Doctor as he watched Ray's wrist bleed out. "Help me, Emma. Please," he whispered.

Emma stood up as she signaled to her nurses. "We're on our way, Randall."