Chapter 59: Welcome to Paris

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
"And then one day, there you were, shining brightly; showing me that I wasn't meant to stay in the dark."
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Her heart almost shattered into tiny pieces but not in a negative way; her throat dried up and there was a lump hiding there as she looked at him, perplexed

Her heart almost shattered into tiny pieces but not in a negative way; her throat dried up and there was a lump hiding there as she looked at him, perplexed. "W-What did you say?" she asked, appalled by what she heard from him. "Say that again." She tugged the hem of his shirt as soon as he let go of her lips, her lips almost pouting while looking at him with hearts still in her eyes.

His lips pursed thinly but his eyes said otherwise as he looked at her as if she was the only person in his world. "I said nothing," he said, playing the old push-and-pull with her again.

"What?" she hissed as she smacked his arm, earning a giggle from him. "I hate you, you fuck."

"I hate you, too." Then he kissed her temple before pulling her into his arms. "I won't even date you if we're the only ones left here in the world," he teased her just to get a reaction.

"What?!" If she had hearts in her eyes a few seconds ago, it was now gone. If she was looking at him lovingly a few seconds ago, all of them were gone. She was looking at him with burning eyes and was ready to throw a fit against him. "Take that back, you fuck!" she hissed, ready to viciously attack him.

Giggling upon watching her mood change from loving to killing, he kissed her temple again because he knew she liked it. "I'm just kidding, princess. Of course, I'll date you a hundred and fifty-two times," he said and kissed her face again.

It didn't even take a second when she broke down into a giggle.

"You're such an asshole," she said, giggling still while letting him kiss her face repeatedly. "Okay, stop. I get your point," she says as she moves her face away from him.

"Nah. I don't think you do." Then he kissed her all over again, earning another giggle from her while letting him smother her with kisses on her face. As he was about to lean down and kiss her again, she swiftly ducked and kicked his foot, leaving him wide-eyed as he tried to get his balance back. "Dumbass!" he yelled when he fell to the ground with his palms supporting his fall.

"No!" she shrieked while laughing out loud when he got back to his feet, catching her off-guard. "Help! Help!" she screamed when he caught her and carried her on his shoulder. "Let me go, you fuck!" she roared, but he ignored her and walked towards the edge of the rooftop instead. "Randy!" she shrieked when he leaned down and pretended to drop her from the rooftop.

"What do we say, Ray?" he asked, giggling at her misery while still pretending to drop her.

She bit her bottom lip in frustration but she didn't oblige. "No way, dude!"

"Dude?!" he hissed with his eyebrows furrowed. "I'm not a dude!" he hissed, offended by the way she called him.

"You'll be if you don't let me go!" she screamed, her head spinning from being upside down. "Listen, buddy—"