Chapter 19: Lips Sealed

Randy

Randy

"What's going on with you, man?" I snapped back to reality when I felt someone push me.

"What?" I asked when I saw Vinny's glaring eyes. "What did I do?" I'm so fucking confused.

"You nearly fucked up the job! What the fuck is happening with you?" He shot me another glare. "If you are so distracted, don't do a fucking job!" he scolded me.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I pounced at Vinny and glared at him. "I was not fucking distracted, alright? Is it my fault that the hack was hard? Fucking dumbass," I shrilled. "The next time you talk to me like that again, I'll fucking kill you. You may be older than me, but I am still higher than you." I grimaced as I walked away from them.

Pinching the bridge of my nose, I pulled out my phone from my pocket. "Fuck!" I hissed when I saw a text message from Violet and Ray. I let out a sigh before opening Ray's text first.

From: Ray Mond

Are u done doing bad things? Let's hang out! I wanna show u my car

I just shook my head and opened Violet's text.

From: Violet Van Housen

Where r u? I've been waiting for u

Choosing to ignore Ray's message, I replied to Violet's.

To: Violet Van Housen

I just finished a job w/ the boys c: do u want to meet up?

Fuck it. I'm screwing her.

"RANDALL!" Violet screamed my name when my lips grazed her thighs. She grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling me into her wetness.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you?" I asked when I glanced at her. I smirked when she pulled my hair towards her. "Easy there, hot stuff." I let my lips stroke her neck as my hand caressed her inner thighs. "1, 2, or 3?" I whispered in her ear, biting her earlobe.

"3..." she huffed for air.

"3 it is," I said as I tucked her underwear to the side. She let out a moan when I entered 3 of my fingers inside her wetness. "You're so fucking wet, have you been waiting for me?" I whispered as I kissed her jaw.

"Y-yes..." Violet moaned. I felt her nails pierce into my skin as I deepened my fingers inside her. "Oh, Randall!" I looked at her and watched her lose her sanity because of me.

"Get ready, sweety," I whispered as I turned her over and lifted her dress.

"RANDY!"

I took a step back when Ray lunged at me as soon as I opened the door of my apartment. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I avoided her eyes.