Chapter 48: Move in with me

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
"We looked at each other a little too long to be just friends."
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

MATURE CONTENT WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AND VULGAR WORDS AHEAD! THE CONTENT WITHIN THIS CHAPTER IS STRICTLY INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY

MATURE CONTENT WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AND VULGAR WORDS AHEAD! THE CONTENT WITHIN THIS CHAPTER IS STRICTLY INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

*

"You're so cheesy, Ray," Randy said after hearing Ray, making them both laugh because Randy had always been the one ruining their cringe moments since he wasn't familiar with the warmth and cozy feeling her words gave him.

"Oh, you like it, man," she retorted, copying the way Randy talks. "Randy!" she screeched when he pushed her onto her bed, making her lay down before he laid on top of her, resting his head on her chest while grabbing her other breast ever so casually. "Wow. I can't believe you." She heaved out a sigh when she felt his hand squeezing her breast.

"What?" He hissed while his hand was still squeezing her boob, making him giggle when he felt nothing but comfort in doing so; he was so comfortable with her that he was just doing comfortable things with her even if they still weren't dating. "Ray," he called her name.

"Mm?" she hummed, scratching the back of his head since she knew her gestures relaxed him. He raised his head to look at her and then shook his head with a smile on his lips, making her frown. "What is it?" she asked, insisting.

"Nothing." Then he laid his head on her chest again and tugged the neckline of her shirt, planting kisses on her collarbone. "I gotta go," he says.

"Where are you going?" she asked and watched him get up on top of her. "Randy?" she said when she saw him wear the pants back that he had been wearing since he went to the blind race.

"Somewhere," he replied. He lowered his head to her, held her neck, and kissed her forehead. "I'll be back in like 12 hours, I think? I don't know." He giggled. "But I'll be back before you sleep," he assured her.

Her eyebrows furrowed. "Where are you going? Why would you need 12 hours? Can I go with you?" she asked question after question and held his hand that was still on her neck. "Can't you stay here?" she asked again.

Snickering, he kissed the tip of her nose. "Just trust me, okay?" he said and finally kissed her lips, shutting her up when she was about to speak again. "Stop frowning. You're making it hard to leave, Ray," he quips after leaving her kisses.

"Then, don't." She gripped his hand on her neck and looked at him with a sad expression because she knew it always worked. It's gonna work, right?

He looked away, avoiding her gaze, and flicked her forehead. "You can't do that, you heathen," he said, giggling after stealing a glance at her and seeing her puckering her lips. "Stop it, Ray Mond." He was stern after deciding to leave her. "I need to go, Ray." He looked back at her and kissed her forehead again. "I'll see you tonight," he said and took an immediate step back before she could even stop him from leaving. "Goodbye, mon chéri," he said in his low voice. He grinned when he saw her frown.