Chapter 60: First Night in Paris

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
"Some of the best moments in life are the ones you can't tell anyone about."
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Randy

Randy

Just when I thought I could have a good sleep right after we arrived in Paris when Ray suddenly came running to me saying that we don't have a place to stay yet. Normally I would have yelled at someone if they forgot about these things but she was too cute to yell at.

Jesus! Why am I saying the word cute?

I grimaced at my own thought as I shifted my eyes back to Ray and caught her staring at me and looking away the moment our eyes met. "I'm sorry," she said while still looking away and lowering her head. "I forgot about booking us an Airbnb," she said with her head still lowered.

I looked at her and suppressed my own smile as I pretended to be mad at her. "Not only you forget about buying us tickets, Ray. You also forgot about booking us a place to stay. Do you feel good?" It's been thirty minutes since our plane arrived at France International Airport and she had just told me about it when we were sitting and waiting for our luggage. "What will I do with you, Ray?" I wasn't mad at her though. In fact, I expected this to happen because she tends to forget about this stuff while I remember everything. It's like she was the missing puzzle piece in my life.

Fuck me! I'm so fucking cringe.

A small chuckle escaped my lips as I watched her scrolling through her phone in a jiffy, catching her attention once I slipped out a laugh. "Are you mad at me?" she asked; her eyes already looking at me like I wasn't allowed to be mad at her anyway.

I moved closer to her and held her hand as I peered at her. "No. I was just joking. I knew this would happen." A fit of laughter escaped from me when she slapped my arm and leaned her forehead against my shoulder, clinging her left arm around my arm. "We should eat first." It was already past 9 in the morning and the last we ate was literally two hours ago before we arrived.

Traveling to Paris sucks because it takes 10-11 hours but since I booked us first-class seats, we were slightly comfortable. How could we not be comfortable, if all we did was make out, eat, and sleep? The hickeys I marked on her neck and collarbone were evidence of how pleased we were on the plane.

I bit my cheeks inwardly when I remembered it vividly as I kept repeating the same scene happening in my head. Damn! I didn't know I was this smitten.

"Hey," she said and nudged me on my shoulder, snapping me from daydreaming. "Maybe we can meet your family." Her eyebrows quivered up and down as if she was suggesting I take her to London since we are in Paris anyway.

Funny how I thought of the same thing, that's why I asked her to go to Paris with me in the first place.

"Are you sure? Once you meet my family, you have to marry me." Though my tone was teasing, I meant everything I said.