Chapter 41: F*cking Snitch

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
"Fake people don't surprise me anymore. Loyal people do."
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"Are you sure you don't want to stay here?" Ray asked her favorite British guy who stayed for another hour after saying goodbye to her because Ray grabbed his hand back and dragged him to her room and left him there while she went to her bathroom ...

"Are you sure you don't want to stay here?" Ray asked her favorite British guy who stayed for another hour after saying goodbye to her because Ray grabbed his hand back and dragged him to her room and left him there while she went to her bathroom to freshen up. Normally, Randy could have just run away from her as soon as she entered the bathroom, but he also wanted to stay even just for a few minutes—so he waited for her patiently. Until his few minutes became an hour when Ray trapped him in her arms.

"I told you, Ray. I'm not allowed to," Randy said as he stroked her long hair while hugging her. When Ray got out of her bathroom, she instantly dragged him to her bed and laid him down before she lay beside him—in other words, Ray forced herself into the poor guy.

"Tsk." She clicked her tongue in annoyance and removed her arms around him. "Leave," she said and turned away from him. Her brows furrowed when she heard how crazy she sounded, but she also couldn't stop being clingy toward Randy. She couldn't help but force herself toward him because she knew he also wanted it.

Randy looked at her back and shook his head in disbelief. "Are we okay, Ray?" he asks, trying to know if the coast is clear before he goes.

"Yeah, we are." Her answer was so short that it didn't convince Randy. "Go ahead, Randy. I'm fine here," Ray said, still not looking at him.

He nodded his head as he was having a hard time believing her words. "Look at me, Ray Michelle Mond." Randy's voice was deeper than before as he said her full name, causing her to look. "Are we okay?" he asked her once again since he didn't want to end the night on bad terms with Ray. He didn't even want to start the day fighting with her; he just didn't want to fight with her in general, especially if it wasn't just a simple bicker but a full-blown fight.

She raised her hand to his hair, ran her soft fingers through its hair, and went closer to him. "I want you to stay here with me, Randy," she whispered as she hugged him on his neck after disheveling his already messy hair. "But I understand that you can't stay here, so yeah. You can leave," she told him and kissed his cheek near his lips before she slowly let him go. "Don't worry, we're good," she assured him with a smile. She got up from the bed and extended her hand to him, which he instantly took without hesitation, and pulled him back on his feet. "Good luck with your job, okay?" she says as she drags his hand while walking out of her room.

Then all of a sudden, Randy pulled his hand from her and wrapped them around her waist instead as they walked out of her room. "Good luck with your training, Ray." He stopped in his tracks the moment they reached the door that led to his exit and put his arm on her shoulder, pulling her closer to him. "Good luck, baby. Text me if you have free time, okay?" he said and kissed her temple.

"Would you reply?" she asked as she looked at him.

"I will not reply instantly, but I will reply when I have free time." He looked straight into her gray eyes before shifting his eyes back to her lips. Stopping himself from doing something that would make it hard for him to go, he looked back into her eyes for safety. "I'll see you soon, Ray," he said and kissed her cheeks before opening the door, then he closed the door back, earning a giggle from her. Ah, fuck it. He pulled her into him and pressed his lips on hers in haste as if he was scared to deepen the kiss, then he opened the door again and finally walked out of Ray's apartment with heavy feet and without looking back at her.