Chapter 3: Meeting with the Gang

The next day

The next day...

Ray

The sun was almost setting when I finally got off my bed after waking up late today since I just stayed in my bed because of how tired I was last night. Today is my third day in the city and I'm already exhausted from the criminal activities I did with Randy yesterday. Though I didn't regret any of it since it's been fun, it was still exhausting learning how to be a criminal.

I grabbed my phone from my bedside and checked for some new messages and tweets on Twitter with my left hand on my hip. It's so cool here in Los Santos because they have their own kind of Twitter which is required to download, and everyone could see the tweets from every person in the city. I kind of like it because it feels more secluded knowing that we have our own community.

Shaking my head, I pressed Twitter and started typing my first tweet ever. "Hm... I should just say good morning," I whispered to myself while nodding my head.

@RAY_MOND: good morningggggggg Los Santos!!! :D

And then I pressed the tweet button before going back to my messages. "Huh?" I raised an eyebrow when I saw Randy's name in my inbox.

He messaged.

Ignoring my own brother's text, I opened Randy's instead.

From: Randy

Yo! Are you awake? Call me when you are

I immediately dialed his number after reading his message. "Raymundo!" he yelled as he answered in two rings, rolling his R intensely as he said my name.

I chuckled at how excited he sounded.

Raymundo?

Does he even know what Mundo means? Mundo literally translates world in some countries and I don't think he knows he was calling me his world.

I shook my head from the thought in my head with a smile plastered on my lips. "Hi! I just woke up. You wanted me to call?" I sat down on my bed again.

"Oh, right! Where you at?" he asked.

"Apartment," I answered and walked my way to the bathroom. "Why? Do you want to see me?" I teased him.

He giggled at my question. "Yeah?" he said in an obvious tone. "I'll scoop you up. Wait for me there," he insisted, making me stop in my tracks.

What? "Why?" I asked.

"I want to introduce you to someone," he said and then I heard noises from the other line.

A sheepish grin escaped my lips after hearing what he just said. "Really? We're in that stage now?" I teased, copying what he said yesterday.

He chuckled. "Just wait for me outside the building," he said.