Chapter 51: 11th Commandment

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
"The whole world is going to hell and we have blood on our hands but once you touch my face I am clean of all my sins." 
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Trigger Warning: gore, blood, violence, death, some coarse language

*

Dumbstruck, Ray stilled after hearing what Randy said while hugging her tight. His grip loosened when he didn't hear from her and looked at her who was already looking back at him, meeting her gray eyes. "Aren't you going to say anything, Ray?" he asked when she just stood there staring at him with awe.

Ray nodded her head gently while his eyes darted to hers still. "I promise, Randy," she swore and held his hand with a smile on her lips. "I will never be afraid of you, Randy." She squeezed his hand and brought it to her lips and to her cheeks, letting him caress her cheek.

A loose smile escaped his lips before sighing in relief and pulling her into another hug. Normally Randy would never ask someone to not be afraid of him because he wanted them to cower. He wanted them to be afraid of him since he had always been so ruthless—but Ray was different. He knows it will bother him if she feels scared around him, so he needs her assurance that she won't.

To become how Randy is today, he had to hurt people, torture them to their demise, and worse. And he didn't want to change the way he was for her because it was already in his system. For him killing is just as easy as breathing, so he wanted to make sure that Ray's view of him would not change even if she saw him at his worst.

And Ray didn't want him to change for her either because she loved him either way. She knew he was dangerous, she knew he was a ruthless killer, she knew he would break her heart, she knew he would hurt her—and she still fell for him because, despite all of those, his hands were the ones holding her to safety even if those were the same hands that killed many.

Each day that goes by her feelings for him just continue to grow and she isn't trying to stop herself from falling into the abyss because that's how Ray is; she loves unconditionally. That's why it was easy for her to forgive him so many times because that's the way she is. Call her dumb or a martyr, she would still choose to see the Devil in him with her angel eyes.

Resting her head on his chest, she hugged him as tight with her closed eyes. She wants to tell him how she feels for him, she wants to tell everyone that he is hers, but she feels like there are still complications surrounding their weird friendship so she chooses to stay hidden and just make every moment count.

Minutes passed and they were still in each other's arms as they put down their guards and felt their warmth. They both wanted the feeling. They both want to tell the world how they feel for each other but they also want to be private—lowkey as they say. Though Randy was already loosening up unlike before, he knew she still wasn't ready so he'll wait for her whenever she's ready.