Chapter 43: Reckless

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
"I get more addicted to you every day."
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

MATURE CONTENT WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AND VULGAR WORDS AHEAD! THE CONTENT WITHIN THIS CHAPTER IS STRICTLY INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY

MATURE CONTENT WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AND VULGAR WORDS AHEAD! THE CONTENT WITHIN THIS CHAPTER IS STRICTLY INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

*

"I want to kiss you so bad, Ray," Randy admitted as he looked at her inviting red lips. His eyes drifted to her lips when he noticed her mouth agape. "Do you want to kiss me, Ray?" he asked when he shifted his eyes back to her cloudy-gray ones. Ray looked away, and a very familiar tint of scarlet ran to her cheeks from his question. Randy nodded his head upon realizing what he just did—he just made her bewildered by his single question, so he took a step forward, lifting her chin with his hand and making her face him. His thumb trailed her lower lip, creating an opening for his longing lips, and then he lowered his face and closed the gap between them once again.

Her lips were made of steel, but his lips were magnet; and together, they pulled each other toward one another as they locked their lips together with their tongues intertwined.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her as if they weren't too close to each other, then she lowered her hand to his chest, his crazy heart was racing so fast as he held her closer to him. "Randy," she said between their locked lips.

"Mm?" He breathed.

"We should go," she says as she pulls from his lips, the frown on his face was evident the moment she pulled away, earning a giggle from her. "You have a job to do, Randy," she reminded him since it looked like he was already forgetting about his obligations.

He brushed his thumb on her lips again and stared directly into her eyes—staring into her soul. "This is my job, too," he said while his thumb was still on her lips. "But you're right," he breathed deeply. "We should go back down," he suggested and took a step back from her before he couldn't control himself anymore.

"You should go first," Ray suggests as she walks toward Raymond's jacket she threw earlier. "I need to go back to my apartment and change," she added since she was done provoking Randy with her shirt.

"Do you want to use my car?" he asked while watching her fix herself. He walked closer to her and held her hand. "Let's just go back down together," he said, and she immediately agreed. With their hands intertwined together, they walked toward the elevator and he pressed the button to it. "By the way, if anyone asks, I told them that I didn't see you last night at the Alamo Sea so I went back to my apartment." He started giggling at the lie he told them.

"What?" she scoffs before she lets out a sheepish chuckle. "You're so dumb," she quipped and took her hand away from him, earning a questioning look from the notorious criminal. "The elevator's arriving, man." She pursed her lips shut and moved away from him just in case someone was inside the elevator.