Chapter 62: London, England

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
"She's proof that you can walk through hell and still be an angel."
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

The next day

The next day...

Ray woke up later than she used to and instinctively looked for Randy beside her, flailing her limbs and trying to find where is he. With her eyes still closed, her eyebrows furrowed when she noticed she was lying on the bed alone. She opened her eyes and rubbed the sleep out of her system as she pulled the thick blanket over her body. She got up and looked around, trying to find where her clothes were, and sighed upon seeing how her clothes were just recklessly thrown off somewhere after what just happened last night when they got back from the police station.

With a loud sigh, she wrapped the blanket around her body and got off the bed. "Dumbass," she murmurs to herself as she picks up her clothes from last night and then walks toward the bathroom to take a shower. She threw her dirty clothes alongside the pile of their dirty clothes before starting up the washer.

Not having any clue of what was happening inside their living area, Randy was sitting on the couch while typing furiously on his laptop and trying to hack the precinct's system where the cops were—the ones who stared at Ray last night.

"Shit!" He ran his fingers through his hair when he reached a dead end after trying several times. He even woke up earlier than usual just to know the cops' information.

Even after they had an argument about who was going to protect who, he was still determined to protect his girlfriend since she wasn't just a normal someone to him—she was his special someone.

No one was going to leave that place unscathed after what they did to his girlfriend last night.

Still typing on his laptop for the last time, and with Randy's continuous efforts to find the information he needed to know, he finally hacked their system after trying to hack them for hours. "Finally!" Adrenaline rushed through his veins as he looked at the blueprint of the police department where they were detained last night for misconduct.

He starts biting his nails then grits his teeth while looking at the things he needs to know before dealing with those cops. He was ready to bring hell to those people who stared at her and tried to hit on her last night.

"Fucking pricks!" he hissed with gritted teeth as he looked at the list of cops, trying to remember everyone's faces from last night.

"Who are you cursing at?"

Startled upon hearing Ray's voice behind him, he immediately closed his laptop before shifting his eyes to Ray. "Good morning, babe," he said, trying to sound less nervous upon seeing her eyebrow arched.

With her eyebrow arched, she walked towards him. "What are you hiding from me again?" Ray sat beside him and tried to steal the laptop from his hand, but he was quick to hide the gadget. "Randy!" She looked at him with her two glaring eyes, ready to fight with him early in the morning.